No announcement yet.

What's up with the USPS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a shipment of some bow strings/cables mailed on Nov 28 that went AWOL for more than a week, finally arrived around the 14th or so of Dec with no updates in USPS's system. Had a tube of arrows that was mailed on Dec 4 "Priority Mail" finally arrive on the 21st, again, no updates in the USPS system, last known location before delivery was Dec 9 in WI near the shipper. They are completely incompetent.

In the same time period (December) I shipped about 8-10 packages via UPS, including a bow, and they all arrived at destination inside of 5 business days via UPS Ground. So the claim can't be made that USPS is backed up because of the Chicom virus or the Christmas volume. UPS anticipates, prepares, staffs up, and gets it done.

Comment

@Smart isn't that the truth

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAddict View Post
        They are still delivering ballots. Once they are done, they will go back to mailing the regular parcels.
        Greatness!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

My Midway shipment that left December 12th is stuck in orbit at the originating Post Office Distribution Center.
          Last edited by Tbar; 12-24-2020, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Yes sir that is USPS for you

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
              😂😂😂😂👍

Comment

They didn’t limit parcels to match their actual capacity like UPS, FEDEX, and DHL do. If you paid to ship it, they were more than happy to take your money.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                  I sold my bow last Sunday. I sent it via USPS Priority mail. It still isn't all the way to Louisiana? The tracking number status says it just left where I mailed it from 8 days ago.

I also bought a bow Wednesday and it was mailed off Thursday. I got the receipt and tracking# and it too, Is saying it has left the facility and no more up dates.

What is going on?
                  Anyone else having issues?
                  Someone working for the USPS probably took your old bow on a quick hunt..

But honestly they have just slowed way down because they are mad and throwing a fit because they know that Trump will remain the POTUS for 4 more years..
                  Last edited by PondPopper; 12-25-2020, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Wife sent a package from Baytown to Justin, Tx. it took 9 days for it to make it there after numerous calls. She ordered AirPods on Tuesday evening, got here Wednesday evening, go figure!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      Someone working for the USPS probably took your old bow on a quick hunt..

But honestly they have just slowed way down because they are mad and throwing a fit because they know that Trump will remain the POTUS for 4 more years..
                      The bow I sold made it yesterday!!!!

The one I bought hasn't showed yet. Still early!

Comment

My son ordered some stuff that went to Ft. Worth, then to Houston, back to Ft. Worth then out to weatherford for delivery. Makes complete sense to me too

Comment

What's up with the USPS?

Ordered on 12/7. Shows in the system on 12/11.

Made it to Grapevine quick.

Must have gotten there too quick so they shipped it back to Indiana to take advantage of Covid delays and **** folks off[emoji2359][emoji15][emoji2359]...

now in a holding pattern after making it back to Grapevine.

Last edited by Smart; 12-25-2020, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Some really good info on here lol. My wife is a rural carrier. She has been working every day including Christmas and sundays delivering packages. Comfort only has 4 routes and the are delivering over 700 packages a day for each route. The are getting up to 6 trucks a day for that little town. They deliver for Amazon, UPS, DHL, FedEx and USPS stuff, so the “don’t ship with USPS” is just BS. They are swamped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh. And to answer the question “have you seen who works at the post office?” Yes I have, but not enough lately.

Especially since I’ve been home 2 days since Oct 19th working offshore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not a single thing. Same ole government subsidized POS it's been for a couple decades.

Comment

Working...
                                X