Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know of a big deer killed in Collin county, west of 75?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up one more time

Comment

I hunt in the area. Another member sent me a pic of the deer you are looking for. Great buck. Haven't seen it nor have any of the other hunters I know up in this area. Hope he makes it. If he doesn't I wouldn't worry too much. There will probably be another good one by next year. Good luck. PM me if you want to share a more specific area you hunt. I know guys in Anna, Van Alstyne, Weston and Melissa. I can ask around some more. Also feel free to share any other identifiable pics with me.

Comment

We want to see the pics...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I hunted Collin County Saturday,watched 5 bucks chasing one doe all evening.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzyslinger View Post
            I hunted Collin County Saturday,watched 5 bucks chasing one doe all evening.
            Camera showed a couple of shooters chasing a first year doe all day long yesterday in collin. Season just needs to go a little bit longer.

Comment

agree, i think tpwd is lookinng into adding a couple weeks too.

Comment

Wanted to try this one more time. I never saw him this year but interested to see if anyone ever saw him turn up.

Comment

Some bucks really travel in that country. I hunt in SE Grayson county, and saw a pic of a familiar buck shot 10 miles East in Western Collin County!

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                    not just one, >1 droptines....
                    Looks like someone finally got him.

Comment

This one?

Comment

Holy smokes...

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                          there dang sure wont be if the developers keep moving in and guys keep shooting 150" 3yos!
                          How many bow hunters that you know are gonna pass a 150” deer? Serious question. You might, but only if you’ve got a much larger buck on cam.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                            How many bow hunters that you know are gonna pass a 150” deer? Serious question. You might, but only if you’ve got a much larger buck on cam.
                            Yes, we do, or did.

Comment

I talked to the hunter, he doesn't think it's the same deer, said he's south of me a ways. I still think he could have slipped down there...

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                                And I was probably exaggerating, we do have 140" 3-4yos that get shot all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X