X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That deer has over 80 inches of tines

Comment

Supposedly had watched him for 4 years.

One of the prettiest bucks I've ever seen.

Comment

Anyone see this buck?

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
        Negative

I had seen this pic and was wondering what ACC was getting at. And it wouldn’t make a **** if that deer had a 14” spread or not. Lol Sign me up!
        Last edited by Smart; 12-02-2020, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Not many 190+ come from Wilson County.

Comment

!!!!
            Attached Files

Comment

I think he could have used another year!

Comment

Unbelievable buck

Comment

Wow I wonder what part of wilson county? I'm sure ill hear something about it soon around. Amazing buck, you just never know what will step out!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s my dream buck, giant typical

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pretty picket fence racked deer.

Comment

WOW...What a beautiful buck, wish it was hanging on my wall.

Comment

Beautiful deer. Guy on fb said 189 and change. I told him I'd get another opinion. Looks closer to 200 to me

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Not sure I’d be able to stop shaking enough to take a shot if that thing came out in front of me

Comment

I live in Wilson County, have most of my life...I don't know this gentleman, and not saying its not legit...but i find it hard to believe that this is a low fence deer and he has been watching him for 4+ years.
                              There isn't a place big enough in Wilson County (low fence) to keep that deer alive that long. I know the guy that puts on the buck contest in WC and he is the one that scored him...he doesn't even know the exact location of the "lease"
                              Great Buck no doubt...just gotta be more to the story

Comment

Originally posted by dwactx View Post
                                I live in Wilson County, have most of my life...I don't know this gentleman, and not saying its not legit...but i find it hard to believe that this is a low fence deer and he has been watching him for 4+ years.
                                There isn't a place big enough in Wilson County (low fence) to keep that deer alive that long. I know the guy that puts on the buck contest in WC and he is the one that scored him...he doesn't even know the exact location of the "lease"
                                Great Buck no doubt...just gotta be more to the story
                                Same here I live in wilson county would love to hear more about the story on this deer. Great deer no matter what.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X