X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's some expensive 7 mag

Comment

Originally posted by Whampuscat2 View Post
      I kind of like $4.99 a12 pack for Coors Lite. Like shopping in Mexico. Should be a fun opening weekend.
      Probably do more fishing than hunting though. Ruts a ways off.
      My buddy swears the Mexican Coors light is not nearly as good as American, he refuses to drink it, I could not tell the difference.

Comment

Its easy to forget to check your compartments on your ATV’s on the trailer too. I was asked to make a suggestion during a meeting at Angadi’s office a long long time ago, what was needed to encourage more hunters to participate...” stop locking them up for forgotten ammunition found in the truck”. I have spent half an hour looking thru tool boxes and under seats, then check again before crossing

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
          Its easy to forget to check your compartments on your ATV’s on the trailer too. I was asked to make a suggestion during a meeting at Angadi’s office a long long time ago, what was needed to encourage more hunters to participate...” stop locking them up for forgotten ammunition found in the truck”. I have spent half an hour looking thru tool boxes and under seats, then check again before crossing

A fine or throw it away would seem sufficient

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great news that alcohol sales are normal in Coahuila. I imagine the revolution in Mexico over that would make any rioting over U.S presidential elections pale!

I pay more attention complying to guns and bullet regulation than anything else in Mexico. Thats a train wreck I avoid at all cost!

Comment

You guys that have been managing Mexico places for a number of years help me out here. Do y’all shoot inferior deer early or wait for them to mature and then shoot them? We try to shoot deer that are crap as soon as we see them, not wait for them to age and still be crap. How do y’all do it?

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                You guys that have been managing Mexico places for a number of years help me out here. Do y’all shoot inferior deer early or wait for them to mature and then shoot them? We try to shoot deer that are crap as soon as we see them, not wait for them to age and still be crap. How do y’all do it?

Nothing gets culled at our ranch until 4.5 unless it has major deformities

Comment

Primarily based on maturity.....

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    Nothing gets culled at our ranch until 4.5 unless it has major deformities

Such as?

Comment

Never shoot anything before 4 and even then has to be clearly inferior. Candidly most all the bucks we shoot are 6+

Comment

I sooo wanna hunt Mexico..I swear I'd make the best lease mate ever..I got tons of time,and lot's of energy.

Comment

Such as?

Stags, broke pedestals, cowhorn spikes, clusters, etc

Comment

Cull nothing before they are mature. 5/6 yrs minimum. And then you better know who they are or your wasting your time calling it management

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                              Cull nothing before they are mature. 5/6 yrs minimum. And then you better know who they are or your wasting your time calling it management
                              Amen!

Comment

I’d like to bring my boy down, no license or passport. 5 years old. Do I need something other than birth certificate?

Comment

Working...
                                X