Where to buy wallet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy wallet?

I am looking for a new wallet. I keep mine in front pocket so needs to be smaller. I have found a few but they say imported. Looking for American made. Or does anyone on here make them.

King Ranch Saddle Shop is the purveyor of iconic leather goods, durable clothing, and accessories inspired by the legendary Captain Richard King. Our products define the western aesthetic, stem from only the finest, time-honored craftsmanship, and carry the Running W brand to demonstrate their proven durability and tim

Comment

House of Jacks.

I have this one and so far has been the best one I have had.

Ivar marries the versatility of a bifold front pocket wallet with the practicality of our strong magnetic money clip. Shop front pocket wallets by House of Jack

Comment

Danny Collins OKbowhunter on here

Comment

Trayvax

Comment

I have a Ridge wallet. Took some getting used to, but I like it.

Comment

This simple money clip/wallet carries easily in my front pocket. Made in the USA!

This money-clip wallet is made from supple, full-grain leather and designed with minimalism in mind. We also had a special spring created for this wallet by our US spring manufacturer to ensure durability and extended use. This all leather wallet is guaranteed to be a fine addition to your carry. Hand-sewn in the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by stryker93 View Post
                I have a Ridge wallet. Took some getting used to, but I like it.
                Ridge is a game changer. I love mine.

Comment

Look up F.C.goods.com
                  Made out of recycled baseball gloves.

Comment

I like the King Ranch products...a little pricey.

Comment

We have been making these wallets for years in the shop for our family and friends. It is designed to be a minimal front pocket wallet with inside and outside compartments. One credit card pocket sits on the exterior of the wallet for those commonly used cards. Inside the wallet, two card slots are easily accessible an

Comment

Custom western saddles and tack for work or pleasure. The Olivers have been serving cowboys and western riders with quality equipment and supplies since 1917.

Comment

Compact was in mind when designing!! Hand made in Texas from Premium Hermann Oak Leather.  This Cowboy Wallet features a slim design for front pocket carry, a spring money clip & 4 pockets for cards & ID's. Measures 4 1/4" x 2 7/8". Yes, the leather will stretch to fit your accommodations for the card holders. 

My favorite. Have had it for a long time and zero issues.

Comment

I have had a King Ranch clip wallet for years and still going strong.

Comment

Handcrafted 1000D cordura wallets, laptop bags & backpacks for sale. Recycled fire hose. Lovingly made in the USA. 1000s of 5-star reviews. Order today!

I also carry mine in my front pocket and these are the best I have found in years, also american made!

Comment

Working...
                              X