What's up with hunting licenses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's up with hunting licenses?

Tried to buy online thru TPWD as usual- shows no combo licenses available (always get the super combo).

Tried to buy at Scheels, they said they're not selling licenses yet. Two weeks till season opens and can't buy a license!!

Not till tomorrow I think.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
      Not till tomorrow I think.
      I think you correct thx

Comment

Originally posted by flyby View Post
        Tried to buy online thru TPWD as usual- shows no combo licenses available (always get the super combo).

Tried to buy at Scheels, they said they're not selling licenses yet. Two weeks till season opens and can't buy a license!!
        15th

Comment

Did the same as you a couple days ago. 15th is first day we can online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Patience Grasshopper, one more day

Comment

One

More

Day.

Comment

8/15 is almost like Christmas to me.

I can't remember the last year I haven't gone and got my license on the 15th.

I won't be this year. With the new phone app that shows your license I'll order my lifetime tags online and let them mail to me and use my phone license in the interim.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post

I won't be this year. With the new phone app that shows your license I'll order my lifetime tags online and let them mail to me and use my phone license in the interim.

Like this idea. Had no idea about the phone app. Sounds like the way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post

Yep, the phone app is great IMO. It will also pull up your current license in case you "left it at home or in the truck" as seen on Lonestar Law, lol! Of course, your phone won't produce the tag for deer but at least you can show proof you have a current license.

15th is correct, on "sale" tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by flyby View Post

August 15 every year

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                        August 15 every year

Comment

Is academy going to have the gun license combo this year? Has anybody heard?

Comment

I'll never get one in the store again. Last year the lady said she couldn't put sandhill crane on same license, but my Son got his endorsement on it on-line. Get it when you buy the big time hunts- you have to pay the $5 anyway.

Comment

Just ordered mine online. Was super easy. It pulls up what you purchased the previous year and suggests that you buy the same. Pay the $5 convenience fee and wait 7-10 days to be delivered.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X