Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abilene dove numbers ?

Did these fronts blow down any dive. Three weeks ago there weren’t many

Checking in to hear what’s being reported as well....I won’t be too far from there this weekend myself.

Jake

Comment

Curious, as well. I was in Ballinger last weekend and the numbers were very low.

Comment

I was in Callahan county last weekend. There were a decent amount of birds. More than this time last year, but not nearly as many as 3+years ago.

Comment

the rancher on our lease south of Albany said it moved a ton of birds down. said he wasn't seeing many birds recently than pulled onto the place this AM and doves were everywhere around the barns. better report than i usually get when checking in with him!

Comment

Originally posted by mr. buck View Post
            the rancher on our lease south of Albany said it moved a ton of birds down. said he wasn't seeing many birds recently than pulled onto the place this AM and doves were everywhere around the barns. better report than i usually get when checking in with him!
            I like your contacts info

Comment

Yesterday I was sent a video of the field I've been invited to hunt a ways north of Abilene. LOTS OF BIRDS! Hopefully they will still be there Sunday.

Comment

Shoot a lot up there so they will
                Move them down our way

Comment

It’s hit and miss really depends where you are . Out just south of Wylie Junior high there is a field loaded with them . But in other areas there are not as many.

Comment

Seeing really good number in Jones County right now.

Comment

headed to sweetwater this weekend...hope the birds are in

Comment

Arrington I saw 3 birds @ Kroger on ridge rd last night :^)

Comment

Sounding better than I expected. According to Farm Logs my place in Seeetwater got .8” rain and temps dropped 12 degrees yesterday. Figured that blew everything out!

Comment

Will be out south of town around Kirby Lake Sunday. As much as my mom feeds the dove in town, there hopefully will be plenty flying.

Comment

Originally posted by Parramore View Post
                              Will be out south of town around Kirby Lake Sunday. As much as my mom feeds the dove in town, there hopefully will be plenty flying.
                              I am getting good reports in Knox n Baylor co.W the up coming forecast they should still be there till opening day.Are you still hunting your King co ranch?

Comment

Working...
                              X