peep sight question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

peep sight question

A buddy of mine asked me what type of view i have through my peep sight? we both wear glasses and i never thought about it but, i dont actually look through the lens of my glasses i guess i kinda look through the bridge of my nose. I keep the string on the tip of my nose and anchor at the corner of my mouth. Is this normal for glasses? or does any one have any tips for the two of us.( he has the same view)

^^^

Comment

I now wear contacts (have for the past 12 years). But when I wore glasses I do remember having to anchor with the string on the side of my nose rather than the tip, to get a clear view through the peep.

Hope that helps

Comment

I dont believe ive tried that ill have to give it a shot

Comment

anyone else w/opinion

Comment

Hunting or Target? Might try a specialty archery peep with a verifier if it's for target

Comment

My friend and I talked about that. I use my glasses. I use kisser on the string, touching right end of my lips - hence the kisser. Only that peep sight get blurred, making bigger circle around the sights' guard.

Comment

I got a pair of glasses just for shooting. I got a pair that the lenses are closer together in the center. I also had them offset the center of the focal point in the right lense. They can shift it over towards the inner edge of the lense so your not looking through the part where the prescription is starting to blurr.

Comment

I shoot with glasses and switched to a String Splitter Mini because I was having problems with my glasses getting in the way. I can see through the peep with my glasses just fine now and have a much larger field of view.

Comment

I noticed the same thing when I had to get glasses. I was looking across the bridge of my nose and not through the lens. This made my target blurry. I have since moved my anchor point so that my string touches the side of my nose. You'll just have to play around with it some and see if you can find a new anchor that you can repeat every time.

Comment

Yeah I found one, but since i only have one point of contact im having a kisser button installed friday

Comment

Working...
                      X