Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

muzzy...

Comment

My friends kept telling me to get Rage. I just get whatever is cheap and available on market. I haven't got one kill yet. Hope that I will get one this Fall!!

Comment

Rage Broadheads are Top Rated, and I am Liking Bloodrunners More and More Everyday
        Also T-Loc Shuttle Broadheads fly Really Nice, and are Super-Tough.

Comment

lots of good ones out there. Montecs and Magnus stingers are the flavor of the week for me.

Comment

I'm having some issues with my old fav Magnus II 2-blade heads after I just had one which the tip curled/bent, and then come off the ferrule (albeit inside the hog)...after 6 1/2" penetration. Never had anything but good results with them on deer/elk, but I just stuck my first Tejas Hawg this past friday and that's what happened. I got the pig, but it took awhile. It's really messin' with my confidence in my old fav broadheads . Thinkin' about goin' with a Wensel Woodsman, or Rothaar Snuffer both 3 blades to hunt hogs with, but I've heard a lot of issues with the tip curling on the woodsman. Anybody have any experience with these two heads? (don't mean to hi-jack a thread here...)

Comment

Rocket sidewinders.

Comment

I shoot the G5 so far have had good luck !!

Comment

Rocket Broadheads: hammerheads, slammerheads, sidewinders, etc. Always work good for us!

Comment

LOVE the Razor Trick, but like the standard slick trick and Rage as well..

Comment

thares a website called carbonexpressarrows.com and they have a ton of new broadheads and also a 50k giveaway all you have to do is pick what kind you want and pay 5 dollars for shipping and handling and then if you like them you can just buy more......

Comment

Montec G5's are almost indestructable, unless you hit a rock or metal. I have some G5's that I have shot a number of hogs with and all I do is sharpen them back up and get after it again. Great broadhead. Price could be better though.

Comment

slick trick all the way

Comment

Slick Tricks get the job done

Comment

Snuffer

Comment

imo g5 stryker

Comment

Working...
                                X