• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
    a big shot lawyer
    Only kind of lawyer there is.

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
    Maybe a couple hundred Biden flags attached to a wind driven apparatus would **** off some animals and hunters, but I would never pay for such flags.
    Got some left over's, huh? You want to be left alone on your property but dictate what happens next door? Your idea sounds fool proof!!
    Last edited by batmaninja; 11-17-2020, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Use a few tall tpost with white sheets it will for sure deter any deer from hanging out in your line of fire from that blind
      Easy solution for ya

Or if you can somehow run a piece of wire from one side to the other and drape sheets it will work

Comment

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
        Send this to the GW, and property owner.

Sec. 62.0121

Sec. 62.0121. DISCHARGE OF FIREARM ACROSS PROPERTY LINE. (a) In this section, "firearm" has the meaning assigned by Section 62.014(a).

(b) A person commits an offense if:

(1) the person, while hunting or engaging in recreational shooting, knowingly discharges a firearm; and

(2) the projectile from the firearm travels across a property line.

Thanks . I have been wondering where that regulation was posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
          Thanks . I have been wondering where that regulation was posted.
          Seems like you learned something new today

Love proof

Comment

Game warden told me the same. That it wasn't illegal for them to set up their blinds / feeders in that manner. But, "trespass by trajectory" is illegal which I mentioned to him and he responded with me having to prove that they shot across the fence line. I set up some old deer stands that I no longer use in their line of fire and all they did was move their feeders over 10' or so over so they wouldn't hit the deer stands.

Comment

For the record, I found it is a class C misdeamenor with a fine of $25-$500.

I understand why the game warden did not want to get involved. It would be next to impossible to prove a bullet entered his property.

Comment

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
                Send this to the GW, and property owner.

Sec. 62.0121

Sec. 62.0121. DISCHARGE OF FIREARM ACROSS PROPERTY LINE. (a) In this section, "firearm" has the meaning assigned by Section 62.014(a).

(b) A person commits an offense if:

(1) the person, while hunting or engaging in recreational shooting, knowingly discharges a firearm; and

(2) the projectile from the firearm travels across a property line.
                The hard part to prove is the wording in the regulation, “knowingly”. It’s in there for a reason and any good attorney, will destroy your argument in court. Erect a “crow gun” that goes off about every 30 minutes on the fence line. Or, set out there with loud music and bang on pots and pans until they get the picture. BRIGHT lights shining at them early in the morning is an option also.
                Last edited by RLB; 11-17-2020, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                  Seems like you learned something new today

Love proof
                  I did. I have heartd this stated regularly but had not verified it. Now I know. Still...a pretty useless law that could not be proven very easily.

Comment

Originally posted by brent smith View Post
                    Take all your deer carcass and guts drop them next to there feeder on your side of the fence.
                    This.....Works every time

Comment

Too bad you don't have a Rip, you could have Rip take him to the "Train Station"!

Comment

Tall fence that boundary. once they know they cant steal your deer then they'll move

Comment

Originally posted by brent smith View Post
                          Take all your deer carcass and guts drop them next to there feeder on your side of the fence.
                          This.....Works every time

Comment

Originally posted by odogg View Post
                            Game warden told me the same. That it wasn't illegal for them to set up their blinds / feeders in that manner. But, "trespass by trajectory" is illegal which I mentioned to him and he responded with me having to prove that they shot across the fence line. I set up some old deer stands that I no longer use in their line of fire and all they did was move their feeders over 10' or so over so they wouldn't hit the deer stands.
                            Common sense tells you the bullet will come into your property.

This is insane that someone would set like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                              Set up a feeder exactly opposite his . . Put up a blind facing the feeder . .
                              I have done similar in a situation like this. Another time i moved our temporary gut pile to the location. Also got a bunch of Christmas tree shiny decorations and hung them in the trees directly in thier line of sight. Made sure they had a nice view! They moved it!

Comment

Look at it this way atleast your not having a subdivision going in on your back fence line like we are about to where we had the prettiest hill top view of a hay meadow and great deer hunting in that particular pasture. Now we will be looking straight into peoples back windows.

I may start parking all of my junk on that fence line before long.

Comment

Working...
                                X