Sig Sauer Kilo Rangefinders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sig Sauer Kilo Rangefinders

Which one do I need? Will mostly be used in Texas bow and rifle hunting, but will definitely want it to be able to do anything in the mountains if ever needed.

I've always heard great things about them and I think my cheap rangefinder just crapped out so I'm in the market. Is there something else I need to be considering?

I have the 2200 and have been very happy with it.

Comment

The 2200 is a fantastic range finder for the money, and most sportsmen and shooters won’t find themselves outgrowing it. You’ve got to get decently into ELR before you can reliably outshoot it’s abilities without being outrageously expensive.

Comment

I have the 1800 or 2200. Can’t remember. Only reason I went as high as I did for bow hunting was to get the red display. I can’t read chit in the woods with black number display.

Comment

In love with my 2200!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got the 2200 as well. Bass Pro puts these on sale every once in a while. Matches up to my Kilo 3 scope

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
              I have the 2200 and have been very happy with it.
              Yup

Comment

If you plan to ever buy a Kestrel make sure to get the 2400 BDX as it will pair to it.

Comment

I'd also take a look at the Leica range finders. I have the Leica 2400-R and its outstanding. The glass on it is so good that I leave my binos at home now and the illuminated red reticle is niiiiice.

Comment

Working...
                  X