Thieves Got Me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gander View Post
    It's not listed anymore because I'm sure he has sold it by now. I have pictures of it still, I also have a ticket stub from a pawnshop in the Humble area that not only list's the guys name, but his DL#, his date of birth that was addressed the day before the buggy and trailer were stolen. The stub was found on the ground literally where my buggy was sitting before it was stolen. Get this, the name on the pawnshop stub was the exact name of the individual who just listed and resold my buggy on Facebook. Surprising isn't it? Even with all of this though, according to the investigator, this might not be enough to convict, as you "really need an eyewitness to place him at the scene of the crime." I have picture of said stub, as I didn't feel comfortable handing it over to the Sheriff's Office with at least documenting it for my records.
    Contact game warden with all evidence. You will probably get more help especially since it was hunting property

Comment

I would put up ads on FB stating that it was stolen and the buyer needs to contact you!

Comment

That would drive me insane to have all the info you have and nothing being done about it. AND sure enough, if you went to get your property BACK and ended up harming this POS it would be you in trouble and not him. So frustrating.

Comment

That’s freaking nuts. You handed it to them on a silver platter

Comment

Sounds like in that county, it’s a waste of time to file a police report for stolen property. SAD!

Comment

Originally posted by Trapper76 View Post
              Sounds like in that county, it’s a waste of time to file a police report for stolen property. SAD!
              Really is. Beaumont is getting more out of hand each day

Comment

I believe I would have paid a personal visit to the police chief and to the mayor after getting the lackadaisical response from that lazy arse detective!

Comment

Ready this just ****** me off. Can only imagine how frustrated you gotta be from this whole deal.

Comment

Game warden is who you need to call

Comment

If you look at the guys FB page he has a picture posted in June of a Doe that looks like he shot at night with a pistol. Might be something GW could look at as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                        I believe I would have paid a personal visit to the police chief and to the mayor after getting the lackadaisical response from that lazy arse detective!
                        Absolutely! And I'd do everything I could to get that lazy officer reprimanded. I'd probably contact the newspaper and TV stations and let them know all about it. No way I'd let it slide.

Comment

You got a number for him. I’m in Crosby if I can help out

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                            My property is never stolen because I take care of it.
                            Unbelievable post.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Squeaky wheel gets the grease. Start w supervisor and then go up from there. I’m retired from full time LE. I know a few things about the job. Had a wise chief tell me one time we aren’t worried about prosecution. We are worried about probable cause. Get them arrested and let the prosecutor worry about what to do with them. Now to be fair many prosecutors suck especially Harris Co. However, with the evidence you have they certainly could make an array.

Comment

I just went to the suspect's house. Nobody answered the door. checked the backyard didn't see anything. No vehicles in the driveway. I guess your stuff could be in the garage. Sent you a p.m.

I will say that based on how nice the house and yard and neighborhood are, I would be very surprised if that guy still lives at the address.

It's 5 minutes from my house so I will check again in the morning
                                Last edited by Chew; 09-26-2019, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X