Sure needed that one

Comment

Texas shat the bed today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Texas shat the bed today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yup...up 2-0 and rolling and then Amber Heard entered the building. The running game was atrocious....just brutal. Pearce should get kicked in his nuts for that showing. They literally ran themselves out of the game.

Comment

You can't be a colossal ***** and lose a bunch of games.

Comment

Tech improves to 8-0, scoring 45 runs on 51 hits this weekend.

Need to sharpen up some fielding mental errors, but Tadlock can do that better than anyone

Comment

My wife just sent me a link saying that dip **** Vitallo has been suspended at TU. Did he do something specific, or just being his general dickbag, self?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by clay4626 View Post
                The AGS salvage one from Portland in bottom of 9th

Sure needed that one
                Not worried. Got swept by Maine early last year and was 1 of the final 4 in the CWS. We'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                  Tigers take game 1 in Round Rock defeating K. State 7-3. Skenes threw 6 innings with 11 more Ks. First 2 outings are 12 IP, 23Ks, 1ER
                  Took the kids to game 2 on Sat. Maybe we are bad luck. Oh well, kids had fun. They brought home several balls along with a long list of autographs from the Tigers. Most notable include Skenes and Morgan. No Crews' though. My youngest did get a homerun ball from SHSU, so that was cool.

Comment

New Rankings

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      My wife just sent me a link saying that dip **** Vitallo has been suspended at TU. Did he do something specific, or just being his general dickbag, self?

The article I read was vague but mentioned NCAA infractions and hinted it had to do with the Shortstop from Kansas that transferred to UT in the offseason.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Did he do something specific, or just being his general dickbag, self?
                        Illegal contact with a player before entering the portal. Happens everywhere as Vitello was lazy in his actions and it was reported by Vanderbilt.

Comment

That’s a shame, I hoped they’d have him on something permanent.

Comment

Schloss ripping the Aggie fan base in his presser after the weekend was pretty funny....

Comment

LSU coming to town to knock the Horns further down the rungs..

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                                Schloss ripping the Aggie fan base in his presser after the weekend was pretty funny....
                                You should call and tell him not to worry. They wanted Dumbo tarred and feathered all of Sept, Oct, and Nov....and they strapped the knee pads back on by New Years. He can expect a 20yr guaranteed contract any day.

Comment

Working...
                                X