No announcement yet.

2023 Workout Accountability Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got home from Midland today and knocked out a chest workout while my wife did a peleton workout. Gonna try and get up at 0500 for a run and leg day

Comment

Heavy legs this evening. Gonna be hell in the morning. Lol.

Comment

Cardio done. 30 minutes on the road to nowhere 3.1mph on 8.0 incline. Will rest today, Wednesday are packed for me, I will adjust calories accordingly

Down 9 since the 2nd!

Comment

Another absolutely terrible night of sleep last night.... I can deal with just being tired in the morning but the last few days its been tired and groggy whish is terrible.

Going to try for a 45-60 min lunch workout again today...

Comment

Rode 20 miles of gravel last night at 14.4 mph, still 2 mph off my regular pace for gravel but it'll come back.

Comment

Chest, Shoulders, and tris done today

Incline DB Press 3x10
              Flat DB Press 3x6-8-10 RPT
              Lat Cable Raise 4x12
              Banded Pushups 2x20
              OH Rope Extension 3x12
              Bar Tricep Pushdown 3x12

Comment

Another leg day in the books. Busiest day I’ve witnessed but all the leg equipment was free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Did my first Pre-Phase workout for MAPS Anabolic today. It felt great but feel like my form struggled on 2 of the exercises so I need to look in to that.

I will do the smaller trigger sessions the next few days.

Comment

Did a 30 minute run this morning, got 2.8 miles in. Getting better on pace but gotta get back to my 9'20" avg at least. Didn't get any weights as it was time to start getting ready for the day, will try to get my leg day in this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                      Another absolutely terrible night of sleep last night.... I can deal with just being tired in the morning but the last few days its been tired and groggy whish is terrible.

Going to try for a 45-60 min lunch workout again today...
                      Wanted to bail something fierce but made it!

Knocked out a 40 min session of chest and tris with 575 cals down the drain.

Stairs for 11.5 mins at lvl 14 for a warm up

Push ups 4x15 // OH plate ext // high knees
                      DB bench // EZ bar Skull crushers // high knees
                      Inc DB bench // Cable str bar PD's // high knees

Tomorrow will be a solid back and Bi workout. Also, I need to figure out more proper spacing between shoulders and chest days as my front delts are tender.... Also need to get someone to help me fix my bench form as I know thats half of my issue.

Comment

I'm getting back at it. I was sorta happy with 2022 was 208 lbs in June then got more serious. Dropped to 194 lbs then took a little break for my birth day then dropped to 185 lbs which was my goal. Then, boom, spontaneous retina detachment and back on light duty which only allowed walking. So, back up to 194 lbs after the holidays and lots of beer. I'm released for full exercise now and did full body this morning. Hoping to hit 180 by summer while maintaining muscle mass.

Comment

Chest and back done… 30 minute walk at 15 incline… will be running soon, at least that’s what I keep telling myself…

Comment

Been at work since 630 so no luck for me today with all my meetings.

Will be headed south for a hunting trip this afternoon through Monday morning so worried about me eating and drinking lol

Hoping to sneak in at least 2 decent jogs 2-4 miles while down there though.

Hope everyone is still grinding!

Comment

Back and Biceps done today

Weighted Pull Ups 3x6-8-10 RPT
                              Seated Rows 3x10
                              Reverse Pec Deck 3x12
                              Kneeling Face Pulls 4x12
                              Incline DB Curls 3x10
                              Hammer Curls 3x10
                              Pullups 2xFailure

Comment

Did a trigger session this morning as part of the MAPS Anabolic program. It felt great. ~10 minutes with the light band. They suggest doing it 1-3 times on your off days. I will probably run through it again once I am home from the office, then maybe again an hour before bed if I feel like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X