No announcement yet.

Best Hamburgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where I live, Mom's diner, Ray's Drive in, and the Angelina County Airport are all decent burgers. All in Lufkin.
    Last edited by roughneck266; 12-10-2019, 07:09 PM.

Comment

I love burgers.. To me a few stand out.
      #1 by a long shot for me is Woodys in Mineral wells.. There is just something about that burger to me.. I know there are better burgers but I love it..

#2 was a burger from the Grand Lux Cafe in Vegas.. it had caramelized onions and prime rib and was amazing..Super chain place but loved it.. Its not on the menu any more..

#3 I really like a good smash burger and the malt shop in Wford and shake shack in Plano make good ones.

I am not a fan of burgers with big thick patties. I would rather have 2-3 thinner ones.. With that said if you like a thicker patty there are a few awesome burger places in Weatherford. Scheps and Skinnys are both real good..

Comment

We got these catered from Michaels charcoal grill in Midland. Pretty dang good for a giant 1lb burger with 5 eggs, bacon, cheese. It’s still a mystery in the office on who order these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll throw some burger love at "Brads Burgers" in Lampasas. Across Key Ave from "Storms". Two good burger spots within a 1/4 mile. both good!

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
            I love burgers.. To me a few stand out.

#1 by a long shot for me is Woodys in Mineral wells.. There is just something about that burger to me.. I know there are better burgers but I love it..

We used to hunt dove near Garner, then head to Holidsy Hills for 18 holes (9 twice) then to Woody’s for burgers and stones until time to go hunt again. Great burger, cold beer, mucho cigarette smoke...good times!

Comment

Frank's in Austin. But closed down

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                We used to hunt dove near Garner, then head to Holidsy Hills for 18 holes (9 twice) then to Woody’s for burgers and stones until time to go hunt again. Great burger, cold beer, mucho cigarette smoke...good times!

I hunted a peanut patch for deer one time at Garner. Woody's has good burgers. Never have played the golf course but always shifted to the left lane when I drove by

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

You could blind fold me, carry me completely around the world and walk me into Woodys and I would know exactly where I was lol.. That Cig smoke mixed with the flat top is a pretty distinct smell. Just bring your sunglasses for when you leave.. We were eating there the other day and I noticed other than the neon there isnt a light in the joint lol. THats why its so dang dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Shortya View Post
                    STORM'S in Hamilton!! Storm's Special with double cheese and tater tots!!!
                    Storms special

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Dan's in Buda.

I guess we need to determine burger type. I'm just referring to regular burger joints not gourmet burgers.

For the latter Centerpoint Station in San Marcos is hard to beat.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                      I had the small double meat, single cheese with small onion rings today. It's my go to and always hits the mark. I'm surprised more Austin area joints didn't make this thread. Lots of great choices around here.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          I think you are confused. Fuglers is halfway between Harleton and Marshall, quite a ways from Murvaul.

https://www.facebook.com/fuglerburger/

This is the place I'm talking about! Good breakfast. Burgers and pie!! And plenty of boat parking!

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                            I made my last stop at Five Guys. $15 for a small with cheese, drink and smallest fries they offer is stupid expensive. Not to mention nothing spectacular. I can get a plate of seafood for that. Done with over priced hamburgers. None are any better than what come of my grill anyway. Hamburgers should not be expensive.
                            Been to 5guys once.... two trips in one. First and last

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                              This is the place I'm talking about! Good breakfast. Burgers and pie!! And plenty of boat parking!

Yessir!!!!

I’ve been to the Fuglers in harleton to though. Both have legit burgers

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post

Ah! I have not heard of that one. Will keep it n mind. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X