No announcement yet.

Get ready. Another mass shooting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone wanna bet she was on or getting off antidepressants?

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
      Anyone wanna bet she was on or getting off antidepressants?
      I'll bet you 10 grand she's off them now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        and burnin' in H. E. L. L.

Comment

Hfy!

Comment

She’s off oxygen too. Good riddance!

Comment

At 5:34 in the youtube video Officer Collazo says "push an LPB up". What is an LPB?

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                At 5:34 in the youtube video Officer Collazo says "push an LPB up". What is an LPB?
                Lunatic-piercing bullet?

Comment

I was curious about that as well, I just assumed it was a reference to a long gun, but I can’t make the connection.

Those guys are obviously well trained, what a bunch of bad asses. They seem to be operating on muscle memory, natural sheep doggery, and probably enough adrenaline to make a normal persons heart explode. Salute to them for working the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Get ready. Another mass shooting!

I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure he says LPVO (Low Power Variable Optic) referring to the 1-6 scope the officer was running on his AR.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                      https://mobile.twitter.com/tedcruz/s...19061216845824

It was a private school but still...

The Covenant School shooting was horrific.

For everyone who says “thoughts & prayers aren’t enough,” I AGREE.

Ask why EVERY SINGLE SENATE DEM voted against my bill doubling police officers in school.

One armed officer could have stopped this lunatic, BEFORE a child was killed.
                      Armed teachers as well without extra costs to taxpayers

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
                        I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure he says LPVO (Low Power Variable Optic) referring to the 1-6 scope the officer was running on his AR.
                        This is the explanation I saw on a video today. I think it said they wanted long gun then shot gun then pistol. Well trained and perfectly executed by a badarses.
                        Last edited by ShockValue; 03-28-2023, 03:58 PM.

Comment

One of the reports I saw yesterday said that “it” had a map with two sites marked up and decided to go with this one because there was less security on site.

IF that is true, and I don’t have any proof of that claim nor a link to the report I read, it does give credit to the Soft Target claim which such schools have kind of been looked at as such for years.

No, I cannot prove that claim, but that would definitely make sense as to why “it” targeted this school if true. Went to the school and was likely familiar with the layout, and then proceeded with the whole suicide by cop thing. The previously posted screen shot of the text messages from before this was set in motion pretty much backs that up.

Obviously mentally disturbed as “it” couldn’t figure out what name to go by when “it” thought “it” was male, there’s reports of “it” going by both Aiden and Andre, the ominous text messages about dying on that day, going through with it which forced the responders to go through with deadly force.

My opinion, yes, it was suicide by cop but it seems obvious to me that “it” was forcing their hands by not giving a choice. It really is a mental illness.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post

Makes sense, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                              One of the reports I saw yesterday said that “it” had a map with two sites marked up and decided to go with this one because there was less security on site.

IF that is true, and I don’t have any proof of that claim nor a link to the report I read, it does give credit to the Soft Target claim which such schools have kind of been looked at as such for years.

No, I cannot prove that claim, but that would definitely make sense as to why “it” targeted this school if true. Went to the school and was likely familiar with the layout, and then proceeded with the whole suicide by cop thing. The previously posted screen shot of the text messages from before this was set in motion pretty much backs that up.

Obviously mentally disturbed as “it” couldn’t figure out what name to go by when “it” thought “it” was male, there’s reports of “it” going by both Aiden and Andre, the ominous text messages about dying on that day, going through with it which forced the responders to go through with deadly force.

My opinion, yes, it was suicide by cop but it seems obvious to me that “it” was forcing their hands by not giving a choice. It really is a mental illness.

This is a good post

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                                https://mobile.twitter.com/tedcruz/s...19061216845824

For everyone who says “thoughts & prayers aren’t enough,” I AGREE.
                                Agree…not only are they not enough, they are both useless and meaningless.

Comment

Working...
                                X