Chasing #28!!!!! Polar Bear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by docmay View Post
    I am not 100% sure on that. On the ol #1 I am not sure there will be much exposure with those temps if you know what I mean. #2 you better be **** ready when the time comes. You won't be sitting there reading a magazine or scrolling through your phone!!!!
    Dang, Greg! Ain't no way I could get my ****** to come out for #1 in that temperature !!! It would be a battle as it would keep withdrawing like a turtle, shouting "uh uh, daddy! it's COLD out there!"

You should have had a catheter inserted before you left the hospital!

#2...I have no advice, maybe just wear several pair of Depends!!! !

Comment

This is gonna be epic! Good luck and thanks for taking us along

Comment

Tuned in for this...good luck Sir!

We all have been following your quest for the Super Slam, and know this hunt ranks up there and will be challenging!

Safe travels, happy hunting, and thank you for taking us along!

Comment

Good luck Doc!

Comment

good luck

Comment

Good luck Doc!

Comment

PUMPED ON THE KILL PIC! Safe Travels Sir.
                Bucket List For Me

Comment

Good luck, Doc. Will be following and along and pulling for ya.

Comment

Good luck and safe travels, looking forward to the report

Comment

This is going to be EPIC. Good luck and stay safe.
                      Can’t wait to read about it!!!

Comment

Well boys and girls, it's time to head north and chase the most incredible animal in North America--Nanuq!!! I have dreamed of this hunt for many years and told myself many times I would never do it. It was too expensive, too cold and you couldn't even bring your trophy home. I guess the sense of adventure and desire to finish the 29 finally won out. Probably 20 years ago I walked in to the finishing room at Woodbury Taxidermy in Ingram. There was a standing polar bear right when I walked in. That image has been burned in to my brain and I have obsessed about the white bear since that time. Life has definitely changed in those 20 years and now its time to finish this quest!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I will try to update when I can and post up pics as I go. I know once we head out on the ice I will be away from service until I kill a bear or the hunt is over. Should be a good one! Three days of travel just to get to where we start.

Today: Amarillo to Houston. Houston to Newark. Newark to Ottawa.

Tomorrow: Ottawa to Resolute Bay.

Thursday: Resolute Bag to Grise Fiord.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Not sure how two big dudes always end up sitting next to each other on small planes!!!!!

Comment

Good luck and safe travels!!

Comment

Good luck Doc. What an adventure this is, thanks for taking us along with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X