X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up for the kids and families

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
      What or where did she get the handgun. If she was a teenager, she legally could not buy a handgun and 18 to buy the rifles. Some adults/parents let this happen.
      Wouldn’t be the first time the law has been broken in a crime. Probably stolen or useless parents.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
        Wouldn’t be the first time the law has been broken in a crime. Probably stolen or useless parents.
        Add some seriously powerful sedatives to the mix, likely prescribed legally.

This story plays out time and time again.

Comment

Originally posted by jdg13 View Post
          Right when news comes out that there's a financial link to China and Biden. Coincidence? And before folks lose their minds, yes I feel for the kids. Nothing will change until the media stops sensationalizing every shooting and the justice system stops giving criminals a pass.
          Over in the PACE forum, I called it just a few days ago when the Trump indictment wasn’t going anywhere. They needed another distraction.
          Prayers for the families.

Comment

Now they are saying the POS was a 28 year old woman!

Comment

Horrible situation.

Comment

This. 2 Auto Rifles.

A former student shot through the doors of a Christian elementary school Monday and killed three children and three adults after elaborately planning the massacre by drawing out a detailed map and conducting surveillance of the building, police said. The massacre at The Covenant School in Nashville was the latest in a series of mass shootings in a country that has grown increasingly unnerved by bloodshed in schools. The victims included three 9-year-old children, the school’s top administrator, a substitute teacher and a custodian.

Crazy people walking around now days.

Comment

Cops ran towards the shots and then killed the shooter. they didn't stand down the hall and use the wall sanitizer to wash their hands. Good for Nashville cops.

Comment

Only when all schools become hard targets will this crap stop. Even our little school has a Resource Officer, although I don’t know what good she would be in a tight spot. I personally believe that most schools could get volunteers to help patrol the campus if they could get past the liability issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                      Only when all schools become hard targets will this crap stop. Even our little school has a Resource Officer, although I don’t know what good she would be in a tight spot. I personally believe that most schools could get volunteers to help patrol the campus if they could get past the liability issues.

Unfortunately I think you are right.. and will add that all the “thoughts and prayers definitely are no help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What a horrible tragedy.. Prayers for all involved.

And it happens on the same day that this story drops. Coincidence??
                        And the idiot addresses the shooting by making jokes about chocolate chip ice cream first..
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	24709672

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post

And the idiot addresses the shooting by making jokes about chocolate chip ice cream first..
                          [ATTACH]1124487[/ATTACH]
                          Not surprising!

Comment

Biden should be removed from office

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                              Not surprising!
                              NOPE, Not at all..
                              People are definetly starting to catch on. Even FOX News.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1
Size:	153.8 KB
ID:	24709673

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post

[ATTACH]1124487[/ATTACH]
                                The guy is a joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X