Any TBH Billiards Players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    That is a pretty piece of wood. Great job on the points and inlay too. I'm not crazy about the wrap but that's just me.
    I like the wrap ok . The Purple I wouldn't have chosen but it looks nice I'm happy with it . And it plays great

Comment

Im assuming y'all never played yet? Make it happen. I'll be down in San Antonio next November. I wouldn't mind playing a few games for a couple bucks.. I like the game and im not very good.

Comment

I guess y'all never played? I wanted to get some juice flowing but i kept switching between GG/MH. What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Hagen View Post
          I guess y'all never played? I wanted to get some juice flowing but i kept switching between GG/MH. What happened?
          I got skeered.

Comment

I got skeered.
            It takes a big man to admit it Steve. Actually I thought that the other guy had seen some of the video that I have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
              It takes a big man to admit it Steve. Actually I thought that the other guy had seen some of the video that I have seen.
              That was a lucky shot . This guy comes all the way to Texas from Yankees land wanting to gamble . Saying he's not very good. Well I'm honest. I'm a solid player but not a monster. I would prolly play a Yankee though if I got a little weight.

Comment

I’m not a good player at all but don’t mind having a little stake on a good horse.

Comment

That was a lucky shot . This guy comes all the way to Texas from Yankees land wanting to gamble . Saying he's not very good. Well I'm honest. I'm a solid player but not a monster. I would prolly play a Yankee though if I got a little weight.
                  if ur talking about me i was just gonna wager between u and MH. Maybe play a game or two when i happened to be in town. Honestly im not very good just enjoy watching those that are.

Comment

if ur talking about me i was just gonna wager between u and MH. Maybe play a game or two when i happened to be in town. Honestly im not very good just enjoy watching those that are.
                    My bad. I read it that you was looking for a game. You have a fargo rate? By the way, lufkin is a pretty good haul from San Antonio. If you are coming this way though we can roll a few.

Comment

Honestly, Im not in your league. I do love to gamble but not donate my money. BTW i have no rating. I'm average at best. I just love watching those that are good play.

Comment

Honestly, Im not in your league. I do love to gamble but not donate my money. BTW i have no rating. I'm average at best. I just love watching those that are good play.
                        Every hustler I ever lost money to had that same bio....but seriously, I'm not very good and like to gamble a little too[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                          Every hustler I ever lost money to had that same bio....but seriously, I'm not very good and like to gamble a little too[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
                          Yep, that's why I figured he would give me a little Weight up front.

Comment

Steve, any place up there around Lufkin with some good one pocket action?

Comment

The guy I hunt with out of state always talked about how good he was. Lol. One trip we went to the local dive to eat and he said wanna play?… sure. I’m average on a good day. I racked probably 6-7 games and never picked up a cue!…. Then he went to the back and got a broom stick and run the table with it…. And did it with both hands. Lol. I was just in awe watching him shoot

I can watch pool all day vs 2 min of football

Comment

Originally posted by Iansumrall View Post
                                Steve, any place up there around Lufkin with some good one pocket action?
                                I'm not a one pocket player but I can get you a game . 9ft?

Comment

Working...
                                X