No announcement yet.

How does this story end......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is only one guarantee. After Biden gets sworn in the Q cult still won't give it up. That thread will still continue to look something like this.

Comment

Whadya know? GSA Administrator formally designated Biden the apparent winner.

Comment

Biden will never be president of these United States folks. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
          There is only one guarantee. After Biden gets sworn in the Q cult still won't give it up. That thread will still continue to look something like this.

I wondered what you looked like.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
            Whadya know? GSA Administrator formally designated Biden the apparent winner.
            It’s funny how the two sides of the media report things...

That’s NOT accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
              Why? Ya got a plan to make sure of that?
              Because it's looking pretty bleak right now.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Biden selects all the crooked Obama buddies and he becomes incapable which he already is and Harris will become your president and we all get screwed for the next 8 years.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                  I wondered what you looked like.
                  Aren't you supposed to be on the GITMO air traffic watch tonight? Apparently Hillary is already there and more MIL planes are headed there as we speak.

I guess I did learn today that radar jammers were put in place so the norms couldn't see the real flight patterns today. So you need to take your shift real serious tonight. Like concentrate real hard.

Comment

Wow. Wow. Wow.

Most uplifting and promising video I’ve ever watched...made my heart swell.

God bless you for posting it.

Trump ain’t going anywhere...he won.

For the first time ever, I will buckle up and get comfy cozy cuz this ride is gonna be friggin awesome.
                    Last edited by Shinesintx; 11-23-2020, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                      Dan knows, why ain’t everyone else seeing it? Trump gets four more years. Keep watching, keep learning, eventually y’all will understand.

Comment

All I can say is it ends with me never voting again because this country is ran by a bunch of crooked *** cheatin pedophile loving,homo supporting,gun hating pieces of crap. So in the end my vote doesn't matter and neither does any of yours unless you're any of the things I mentioned. The people that run this country, hate this country. So they can all **** up a rope.

Comment

I haven’t been this excited since Trump beat Hillary. I now get and understand what SP meant by saying this is gonna be BIBLICAL. I’m now super comfy...gotta buckle up, cuz this is gonna be one heck of a ride.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                            All I can say is it ends with me never voting again because this country is ran by a bunch of crooked *** cheatin pedophile loving,homo supporting,gun hating pieces of crap. So in the end my vote doesn't matter and neither does any of yours unless you're any of the things I mentioned. The people that run this country, hate this country. So they can all **** up a rope.
                            Be patient, your vote counted...it will be tallied and accounted for. Sidney Powell said this was gonna be biblical...it will be. I kinda wish I didn’t know what I now know...or rather understand. It’s gonna be bigly, super freaking bigly.

Comment

Trump by a landslide. I said it months ago and I think it will be proven that this was an accurate statement.
                              I pray that justice and the truth will prevail.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                                Why? Ya got a plan to make sure of that?
                                Because it's looking pretty bleak right now.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                                Absolutely I have a plan to continue to pray for the exposure of fraud and for righteousness to prevail. Then I trust that the Trump admin is a lot smarter than I am and have been prepared ahead of time to expose it.
                                If the media was honest, this election would already be over and Biden and his cronnies would be in cuffs.
                                The electoral college does not even meet until mid December, Listening to the msm make claims is like asking a 2 yr old if he wants to drive the car.

Comment

Working...
                                X