Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The great reset

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Mbcl9mCQOKqt/

Covid is real. Our reaction to covid is unreal.

Who is behind all the tom foolery around our vote? Around taking down Trump?

George Sorros.

And every globalist that wants to implement world power justified by climate change.

Remember trust but verify.

Thank you green screen for enabling me to post so much political stuff. My hunt is not around the same hunt as most of you and the purpose of this board. If we don't find a way to push back against this enemy - you won't get to hunt, fish or do anything other than as you are told by your betters.

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/Mbcl9mCQOKqt/

Covid is real. Our reaction to covid is unreal.

Who is behind all the tom foolery around our vote? Around taking down Trump?

George Sorros.

And every globalist that wants to implement world power justified by climate change.

Remember trust but verify.

Thank you green screen for enabling me to post so much political stuff. My hunt is not around the same hunt as most of you and the purpose of this board. If we don't find a way to push back against this enemy - you won't get to hunt, fish or do anything other than as you are told by your betters.
    You are exactly right
    We don’t have a news media in this country anymore we have a propaganda machine for the left
    So why do they want so much control over us?
    All we want to do is work hard support our families enjoy ourselves sometimes when we’re not working our tails off and at lot of times work hard when we do enjoy ourselves
    Our policies do absolutely nothing to the average Americans that vote Democrat
    The lefts policies devastate us
    Why take our guns when they know we will never rob are kill anyone unless we are attacked
    Everything they blame the right on they do
    They destroy the large cities-we are the bad guys
    They commit voter suppression (fake polls constantly lying for their side and lying against our side
    They commit voter fraud and they blame us for it
    No one will ever convince me that president trump did not win in a landslide (why stop the vote count he was getting to far ahead) this being pulled on the American people should not stand
    Call your representatives email them do what ever it takes and do not watch the propaganda machine I even turned off Fox News and will never watch them again
    Senator Cruz does good John Cornyn is crap he’s establishment and needs to be replaced by a real conservative
    There are 10’s of millions of us that feel this way I mean everyone I run into that I never met before is beyond mad they are ready to march
    The problem is the machine isolates is us and we feel like we are alone we have no voice
    If we the people that make this country tick allow this election to be stolen we are doomed as a free country
    It’s been bad for a log time they break law after law and nothing is done to them but conservatives get thrown in jail for absolutely nothing
    But this is the worst now I know what people went through in Germany Russia China ect.
    I’m so depressed about this Marxist take over I want to quit working
    What’s the use?
    The talking heads know they stole this election but will get enough tiny minds to think otherwise
    I’m trying to keep the faith but it’s hard
    Call all your representatives and let them know what you think!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas452 View Post
      You are exactly right
      We don’t have a news media in this country anymore we have a propaganda machine for the left
      So why do they want so much control over us?
      All we want to do is work hard support our families enjoy ourselves sometimes when we’re not working our tails off and at lot of times work hard when we do enjoy ourselves
      Our policies do absolutely nothing to the average Americans that vote Democrat
      The lefts policies devastate us
      Why take our guns when they know we will never rob are kill anyone unless we are attacked
      Everything they blame the right on they do
      They destroy the large cities-we are the bad guys
      They commit voter suppression (fake polls constantly lying for their side and lying against our side
      They commit voter fraud and they blame us for it
      No one will ever convince me that president trump did not win in a landslide (why stop the vote count he was getting to far ahead) this being pulled on the American people should not stand
      Call your representatives email them do what ever it takes and do not watch the propaganda machine I even turned off Fox News and will never watch them again
      Senator Cruz does good John Cornyn is crap he’s establishment and needs to be replaced by a real conservative
      There are 10’s of millions of us that feel this way I mean everyone I run into that I never met before is beyond mad they are ready to march
      The problem is the machine isolates is us and we feel like we are alone we have no voice
      If we the people that make this country tick allow this election to be stolen we are doomed as a free country
      It’s been bad for a log time they break law after law and nothing is done to them but conservatives get thrown in jail for absolutely nothing
      But this is the worst now I know what people went through in Germany Russia China ect.
      I’m so depressed about this Marxist take over I want to quit working
      What’s the use?
      The talking heads know they stole this election but will get enough tiny minds to think otherwise
      I’m trying to keep the faith but it’s hard
      Call all your representatives and let them know what you think!
      Exactly, my gut feeling is if we don't get this Fraud filled election turned around & keep Trump in the WH, the freaks will be emboldened so much as to force us into continual confrontations, unrest & fighting. Ultimately leading to Nationwide unrest & Civil War. That's on top of their policies to destroy the United States of America.

Comment

Zuckerberg admitted to Congress that facebook coordinates with Twitter and Google to censor topics. Huge

Comment

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see that they're trying to bend us towards communism.

They're using every single tactic they already used in other countries that fell to it.

Comment

The people pushing for the Great Reset are perfectly open about their plan. Indeed, they can scarcely stop talking about it...

At the time of writing (June 2020), the pandemic continues to worsen globally. Many of us are pondering when things will return to normal. The short response is: never. Nothing will ever return to the ‘broken’ sense of normalcy that prevailed prior to the crisis because the coronavirus pandemic marks a fundamental inflection point in our global trajectory.

Got that? As far as your new globalist overlords are concerned, you are NEVER going to get your old life back, however much you might wish it. Also, be clear: this is being done for your own good because your old way of life was based on a ‘broken’ model.

Such is the author’s conviction that the new normal is what we need and should want, he scarcely bothers to pretend that Chinese coronavirus is anything other than a handy pretext.

Unlike certain past epidemics, COVID-19 doesn’t pose a new existential threat.

Schwab is clear in his book that coronavirus is not so much a crisis as an opportunity to be exploited – a chance to accelerate the birth of the New World Order he calls The Fourth Industrial Revolution.

Radical changes of such consequence are coming that some pundits have referred to a ‘before coronavirus’ (BC) and ‘after coronavirus’ (AC) era. We will continue to be surprised by both the rapidity and unexpected nature of these changes – as they conflate with each other, they will provoke second-, third-, fourth- and more-order consequences, cascading effects and unforeseen outcomes.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
              You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see that they're trying to bend us towards communism.

They're using every single tactic they already used in other countries that fell to it.
              You ain't even gotta be half way smart!
              Just look past all the smokescreens they throw up.
              It's blatantly obvious!

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post

They're bending us toward the society/tyranny depicted in The Hunger Games. A slave class ruled by technocratic elites.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                  They're bending us toward the society/tyranny depicted in The Hunger Games. A slave class ruled by technocratic elites.
                  ''Sometimes you must walk through the darkness to see the light''

Its only going to backfire-----Bigly

Comment

The people pushing for the Great Reset are perfectly open about their plan. Indeed, they can scarcely stop talking about it...

Comment

I posted about the Great Reset a while back and had guys laughing at me. It is not far from being implemented, just get another godless Dem in the Whitehouse and they are halfway home.

Comment

Wow.

That’s all you can say about that.

Comment

Is This Virus the Weapon Being Used to Usher in a Communistic Takeover of the United States?

“I dare hope that all the peoples who have lived through communism will understand that communism is to blame for the bitter pages of their history.” ~ Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn–Source: www.independent.co.uk  There has been much talk over the years, and many have claimed that communism is dead. Communism never died, and in fact has continued to expand, especially in the West. No war, and no fight were necessary, just a failing economy and a country weakened and destroyed from within. That is exactly what is happening today, and now we face the horrors of communism and the end of Western civilization. … Continue reading →

Comment

Originally posted by austinRecurve View Post
                            Is This Virus the Weapon Being Used to Usher in a Communistic Takeover of the United States?

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/11/...united-states/
                            It appears they’re using it globally to spark the official beginning of the NWO.

It’s the boogeyman they are keeping us safe from.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                              It appears they’re using it globally to spark the official beginning of the NWO.

It’s the boogeyman they are keeping us safe from.
                              I agree.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X