Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still praying Steve!

Comment

Will continue to lift your family up Steve.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Prayed Charlie’s prayer for your family Steve.

Comment

It's a hard situation now. I'm generally the one they depend on. Now it's hard for me to tend to them without catching it and exposing my wife who is high risk as well. I need wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              It's a hard situation now. I'm generally the one they depend on. Now it's hard for me to tend to them without catching it and exposing my wife who is high risk as well. I need wisdom
              That's definitely a tough situation. Do you have any other good options for a caregiver for your parents? If not, is there a place that either you or your wife could relocate to for a couple weeks while you care for your parents?

Praying for you and your family, Steve!

Comment

Mr. Steve, Sending my prayers for you and your family’s health. May your parents and sister beat this virus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for you and your family

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                    That's definitely a tough situation. Do you have any other good options for a caregiver for your parents? If not, is there a place that either you or your wife could relocate to for a couple weeks while you care for your parents?

Praying for you and your family, Steve!
                    We are thinking along the same lines. Problem is there is a strong possibility that my wife has already been exposed so her going elsewhere might infect others of she has.

Comment

Prayers up for your family

Comment

Precious Heavenly Father, You know our brother Steve well and his whole family. Lord we ask you to protect them, strengthen them and keep them from harm. Give our brother Steve the wisdom he seeks and guide his path and his action. Throw your blanket of protection over him and his sweet, sweet wife Carla. Lord give Mr. David the strength to overcome this disease as You work to remove it from him. Lord I lift up Steve's precious mother to You. Heal her and bring her and Mr. David through this trial safely. Father this whole family serves You and the wisdom you give to Steve will help to preserve this circle and will allow them to continue to serve You. Grant us this prayer in Jesus name, Amen...

Steve, do you have a camper? Or maybe a TBH'er might have one that you could park nearby and stay in it. It would allow you to isolate yourself yet give you quick access as needed for your parents and for Ms. Carla too... just thinkin' out loud... You let me know if you need help with anything.
                        Love you Brother, God Bless you and your family.

Comment

Prayers for healing throughout your family.

Comment

Prayer sent for you and your family

Comment

Knee mails sent

Comment

Mom is at the ER now. Sam took her. He is positive but not sick. Her o2 dropped to 87 again today. Not good.

Comment

Working...
                                X