Is this a Bowhunting Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
    I checked the date to see if this was an old thread.

That's exactly what I did. Seems to be brought up every year, sometimes multiple times . This is The Campfire forum isn't it? Just want to make sure I'm in the right place. And not some Bow Hunting Only place. That would be boring. Nothing to share in life.

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    He needs to add another category: Posts by people who don't read all posts before posting their comments.

And I fit that category on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
      He doesn’t care how or where or what you hunt with. Just where you post it!

If I see a post pop up I don’t think I’m gonna like I don’t read it ! Try it, it’ll change your life!
      X2 exactly

Comment

Every year I see all the rifle kill threads and wonder if this is a bow hunting site. More and more every year.

Comment

Originally posted by crc View Post
          Every year I see all the rifle kill threads and wonder if this is a bow hunting site. More and more every year.
          You poor thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
            I’m with the OP. Nothing wrong with a gun thread or 2 here and there but there are a LOT! I think keep them on the other side of the ranch and everyone is happy. You call them out and it becomes Texas Offended Hunter!

I bet you wear your Sitka camo to the restaurant on the way home from camp, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              I bet you wear your Sitka camo to the restaurant on the way home from camp, huh?
              No that's the gun hunters. The camo people will be out in huge numbers this week.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Personally I like pictures of big native Texas bucks........I dont care what they are killed with. I'm not even offended when somebody post up a big buck that is road kill

This site actually needs more hunting related threads, not less with crap like this one

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  No that's the gun hunters. The camo people will be out in huge numbers this week.

Thank you Bob! All my camo stays in my scentok bag when I’m not bowhunting

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                    I checked the date to see if this was an old thread.
                    Lol x2, I dont know how many times I have seen this same topic since I joined.

For the record though I dont care how it was killed or where you post it. This is a bowhunting forum with lots of great info but why should we pigeon hole ourselves. Yeah its "texasbowhunter" but we dont need to be wound so tight that we can't branch out lol
                    Last edited by killerbee; 11-24-2020, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Catfishen in avatar there’s your answer

Comment

That's fact.

Ain't nothing like Sitka camo with gravy stains all over the front of 'em
                        Last edited by Radar; 11-24-2020, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Or hanging in a cedar tree at camp.

Comment

Or hanging in a cedar tree at camp.

Yessir!

Comment

Originally posted by killerbee View Post
                              For the record though I dont care how it was killed or where you post it. This is a bowhunting forum with lots of great info but why should we pigeon hole ourselves. Yeah its "texasbowhunter" but we dont need to be wound so tight that we can't branch out lol
                              Lol the issue isn’t the branching out to different subjects other than bowhunting, it’s that those subjects are an overwhelming majority over the intended subject which is bow hunting.

All you saying the label doesn’t matter and to do just what makes you happy are cool with dudes using whichever restroom they feel comfortable right?

Comment

What do you need a bag for? Aren't you bowhunting 24/7/365? Slacker! Aint this a bowhunting site?

All these years bein a hard core ****** straight up bohuntin ninja killer......and you still buy in to the scent lock hoax?

Comment

Working...
                                X