No announcement yet.

After a ROUGH start Great Weekend in San Saba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to the two of you on some greats bucks.

Comment

WOW!!! Nice Deer, Congrats

Comment

Great deer! Congrats

Comment

Congrats on two really nice deer !!! Sorry about the suicide deer Friday night.

Comment

Great bucks and congrats!

Comment

Two super great deer from a very good place. I sure miss hunting there back in the day. Sad to hear that you're selling it. Will you buy another ranch?

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                Two super great deer from a very good place. I sure miss hunting there back in the day. Sad to hear that you're selling it. Will you buy another ranch?
                Thanks Everyone! We both really appreciate it. It has been a really tough decision to sell. Lots of second guessing ourselves. We have poured our hearts ,souls, and lots of money(LOL) in this special place. We are looking for another place that has more bird hunting. I'm a bird hunter by heart! Areas that are on the radar are Coleman, western Young and Throckmorton counties.

Comment

All's well that ends well. Nice deer David.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                    Thanks Everyone! We both really appreciate it. It has been a really tough decision to sell. Lots of second guessing ourselves. We have poured our hearts ,souls, and lots of money(LOL) in this special place. We are looking for another place that has more bird hunting. I'm a bird hunter by heart! Areas that are on the radar are Coleman, western Young and Throckmorton counties.

Why did I think you already found another place? Did one fall through?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                      Why did I think you already found another place? Did one fall through?
                      No sir, nothing yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X