No announcement yet.

The Remainder of the Season LIVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 deer of some kind in the north drain. Too foggy to call it but they act like does.

Comment

7 does at the feeder now. Starting to be able to see a little better.

Comment

All the does left the feeder. I’ve got two sorting through the cows to the west and 1 more on the ridge to the north. That’s around 10 deer seen so far and not a single buck.

Comment

2yo 8 out on the prowl

Comment

Fog is rolling back in pretty thick now.

Comment

Chores are done and I’m south bound to see my kiddos for a couple of days. It’s been a ton of work but it’s dang sure been fun too! Thanks to everyone for following along. I’ll be back up on Friday and we’ll be back at it all over again. The best part if the season is yet to come.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                Chores are done and I’m south bound to see my kiddos for a couple of days. It’s been a ton of work but it’s dang sure been fun too! Thanks to everyone for following along. I’ll be back up on Friday and we’ll be back at it all over again. The best part if the season is yet to come.
                Enjoy the time at home with the family, Steve!

Comment

Safe travels, brutha!

Comment

Made it home and have kids crawling all over me. Thanks for following y’all.

Comment

Good deal Jooger. Have a great thanksgiving with your family and I look forward to the “remainder of the season”.

Comment

Working...
                      X