No announcement yet.

Tarrant County turns BLUE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It also helps get a judge that is impartial.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
      First time since 1960 Tarrant County turned blue. Could it be because the Election Commissionaire work for Scamatic voting software? Scamatic has ties to Dominion and foreign countries like Venezuela and China.

Tarrant County, Texas turned blue this year, three days after election day, for the first time since the 1960s. Interesting information about Tarrant County has been lighting up social media and we thought we'd share it. Heider Garcia was hired as the Tarrant County Elections Administrator in 2

Call me a skeptic but this doesn't pass the sniff test.
      Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
      This really explains a lot.
      Think of all the huge Trump support throughout the year leading up to the election. Huge rallies, parades, boat parades, & flags strewn across the countryside. No way in H*** a TEXAS county fell to a demonrat. The only way this could have happened is FRAUD.
      People living in that county should be demanding a hand recount of the paper ballots.

The Lizzie Fletcher campaign of 2018 disagrees with you.
      Not fraud, voters simply wanted a change from the previous 50 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
        I don't remember ever agreeing with texasfan on much of anything before, but proving fraud in Texas would not be a bad thing at all. It could help give even more credence to all of the investigations in other states. That could possibly help with getting the swing states straightened out, putting Trump in for a 2nd term.
        Thank you for being logical, sensible but also not being a snowflake to be brave enough to admit you agree with me on this one point.

That's the embodiment of "reaching across the aisle".

Comment

Hey Texan. We ain’t eye to eye on much but you are correct. They should recount in places that the math does not look right. This is about election security- not Ds@Rs. I hope this process is revamped. This effects bond elections, school boards, all the way to the POTUS. Most educated and intelligent people I would think agree we need changes in age election process. Have for years

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
            Hey Texan. We ain’t eye to eye on much but you are correct. They should recount in places that the math does not look right. This is about election security- not Ds@Rs. I hope this process is revamped. This effects bond elections, school boards, all the way to the POTUS. Most educated and intelligent people I would think agree we need changes in age election process. Have for years
            And thanks to you too Glen!

We may not agree on obamacare or killing organically raised deer in high fenced situations but at least we see eye to eye on election reform.

While we're here, the congressional redistricting process needs to be revamped too.
            Look at SheJack's map. That's absurd!

Comment

Here's a must watch video of Tarrant Counties head of election Hieder Garcia

How in the hell did this guy ever get his position in Tarrant County?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                LoL
                Yeah the number of absentee ballots in Biden favor looks funny
                As a Forensic Accountant I'd call for an indepth review

If SP was smart she'd use cases/places like this as a case study to see if it was systematic wide spread fraud.

Texas won't give her any push back to recount our votes and do a electronic investigation

I should proposition SP and LW to join their Texas Division and run analysis on their behalf here.
                25% more votes overall were cast in Tarrant County vs 2016
                The uptick is mainly housed in all the absentee ballots
                Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                I'd say recounting votes in Texas or any political subdivision of it solely for political purposes is a huge waste of taxpayer money.

If that sounds familiar it was Trump's argument in Michigan in 2016.
                Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
                Haha, nobody looking for the Truth needs your useless "help."

This is all so funny
                Months later Trump asked to do what I'd been saying

Comment

AUSTIN — Texas will audit the 2020 election results in four of the state’s largest counties, an announcement that arrived hours after former President Donald...

Whatever became of this Texas audit?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                    https://www.dallasnews.com/news/poli...ecial-session/

Whatever became of this Texas audit?
                    Not sure...but Thanks for your service!

Comment

Working...
                    X