Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
    couldn't imagine being this so far off from reality
    This might be the most ironic thing ever posted on the internet.

Comment

I was sent a video showing whats in it. Fetal lungs of a 14 week old aborted male fetus. Along with DNA changing stuff that alterns your DNA to be governed by an AI.
      Ive read the proposed ingredients also....lines up with the video

have fun taking the vaccine folks.......
      So post the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Christianhuff View Post
        So a troll jumps on an Internet forum, posts Covid projections from an Intel equivalent to the CDC “guesswork” and we are all supposed to shudder in fear! The average life expectancy in the US is 76, the average age of “Covid” death in New York was 77. Wouldn’t anything after 77 just be dying from old age? An 88 yr. old man in Dallas county was in hospice dying from Cancer, then he was counted as a Covid death...common sense tells me that Covid was not the cause.
        I missed this thread the first time around, but I'd be very interested for beekeeper to post the whole graph with the key on it.

I would also be interested to know how they considered the bull**** factor of actual deaths, and how the actual death rate of the virus has plummeted recently. Furthermore I'd like to know how the gajillions of tests being administered, repeatedly, to so many people are skewing the actual infection rate.

My nephews play HS football, and they basically tested them until they got a positive, seemingly for the purpose of getting a positive.

Edit:Apparently the thread only partially loaded for me originally.

Comment

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
          So post the video.
          A link

Many leading vaccine candidates for coronavirus are being developed using fetal cell lines that were originally derived from the tissues of aborted babies.
          Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 11-18-2020, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
            This might be the most ironic thing ever posted on the internet.

According to you I’m sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've read a lot of articles on this. Lots of opinions on this. What I'm looking for is the video that GG references.

Comment

I've read a lot of articles on this. Lots of opinions on this. What I'm looking for is the video that GG references.
                don't have it, was bookmarked in 3 twitter accounts that got axed....sorry lad...

you can take it for what its worth or take the vaccine

Comment

Vatican is producing opinion video about the drug industry
                  Currents News Staff With many states reopening the question on when a vaccine to combat the coronavirus will be available needs to […]

Comment

couldn't imagine being this so far off from reality
                    According to you I’m sure

Comment

don't have it, was bookmarked in 3 twitter accounts that got axed....sorry lad...

you can take it for what its worth or take the vaccine
                      Thanks Dad. Please let me know if you run across it again.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                        Vatican is producing opinion video about the drug industry

https://netny.tv/episodes/currents/c...-fetal-tissue/

I guess all the sheep running from wuhan will have something to thank the left for... planned parenthood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                        X