No announcement yet.

Instructional Vid: How to Break Down Deer Quarters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just subscribed to your YouTube channel..... thanks for all the great vids!

Comment

Originally posted by BIG View Post
      Just subscribed to your YouTube channel..... thanks for all the great vids!

Originally posted by SnJGuin View Post
      Subscribed

Thanks for watching and for the subs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Jared.King View Post
        You said you cook the eye of round like a tenderloin?
        If you watch other videos: Deer meat for dinner, drury outdoors, etc... A lot of times you will hear them mention 4 tenders from one deer. That eye of round is what they are talking about. 4 tenderloins per deer... man my mouth is watering now.

Comment

Thanks for posting

Comment

Originally posted by harv418 View Post
            If you watch other videos: Deer meat for dinner, drury outdoors, etc... A lot of times you will hear them mention 4 tenders from one deer. That eye of round is what they are talking about. 4 tenderloins per deer... man my mouth is watering now.
            Nice! I’ll cook some up soon

Comment

Originally posted by harv418 View Post

Thanks!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Thanks for posting, I subscribed to your channel. Even though I've been butchering deer for over 20 years, I can still learn something.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastwood View Post
                  Thanks for posting, I subscribed to your channel. Even though I've been butchering deer for over 20 years, I can still learn something.

I hear ya! I've learned a few new techniques and recipes from watching suggested videos because I've posted this one!

Thanks for the sub!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Took me forever to find this... I remember watching it a couple of years ago. Thanks again for posting Michael!

Comment

thanks Michael

Comment

I hope you are doing it right because that is how I do mine. The football’s are usually Mississippi pot roasts or Root Beer pot roast. I like to stuff the bottom round and cut thick grilling steaks out of the top round. This is also where I get most of my stew/carne guisada meat.

Comment

Originally posted by DeerGeek View Post
                          Took me forever to find this... I remember watching it a couple of years ago. Thanks again for posting Michael!

Thanks! I have one filmed for my elk, but I haven’t edited it. Pretty much the same.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Good video! I usually make steaks/chops from everything suitable and grind everything else. I LOVE my chicken fried venison steaked covered in white gravy!

Comment

Very timely video. I’ve been wanting to learn this for years.

Comment

Great video! Thanks for sharing Michael. Even I learned a few new things watching! Keep'em coming!

Comment

Working...
                                X