Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan Crenshaw...I cant defend him anymore

He has sided with the dems....abandoning the ship

He has called out Ted Cruz for grandstanding......

Even Michael Berry called out Crenshaw....when MB calls out a veteran publicly.....you know you effed up

I have read what others have said about Dan and kind of dismissed it, think I might have to do some more research on the man

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    He has sided with the dems....abandoning the ship

He has called out Ted Cruz for grandstanding......

Even Michael Berry called out Crenshaw....when MB calls out a veteran publicly.....you know you effed up

I have read what others have said about Dan and kind of dismissed it, think I might have to do some more research on the man
    Saltwater was one of the first that I saw openly criticize Crenshaw on this forum. At the time, I thought wow, Saltwater is off the deep end.

I was wrong, and Saltwater nailed it. I am now in that boat as well. Screw Crenshaw and his political service.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
      Saltwater was one of the first that I saw openly criticize Crenshaw on this forum. At the time, I thought wow, Saltwater is off the deep end.

I was wrong, and Saltwater nailed it. I am now in that boat as well. Screw Crenshaw and his political service.
      That's because Crenshaw came out in support of red flag laws. After that, screw Crenshaw

Comment

Doesn't take 'em long to get all swampy when that special interest money starts hitting the account.

Comment

I caught part of that myself and was surprised by it. I believe a lot of this is “damage control” by trying to distance themselves from the president.

Comment

Yep I used to love him but changed my mind on him some time back. Hopefully some of the guys that had been defending him will see his true colors now. It is disappointing.

Comment

I'd like to hear what he can't defend.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                I'd like to hear what he can't defend.
                Are you asking me?

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                  Are you asking me?
                  no, just kind of rhetorical, but I think I stumbled across it in another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                    I caught part of that myself and was surprised by it. I believe a lot of this is “damage control” by trying to distance themselves from the president.
                    Exactly what it is...if you want to continue to work in DC as a politician, you better distance yourself from Trump otherwise you will be vilified in the same manner.

Comment

More research is always a good idea, and almost always tempers reactionary rage fueled by rhetoric and assumptions.

Comment

Cruz or Crenshaw? Crenshaw all day long, his loss eye is worth more than Cruz's beating heart. Cruz wilted during the presidential election after being humiliated personally. Attacks on his father and wife were out of bounds and he faltered like a whipped dog. Crenshaw has more spine in his pinky finger than Cruz or MB could ever accumulate in a lifetime. The president is walking away on January 20th, there is know reason to guard a ship that has been abandoned by the captain already.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          Cruz or Crenshaw? Crenshaw all day long, his loss eye is worth more than Cruz's beating heart. Cruz wilted during the presidential election after being humiliated personally. Attacks on his father and wife were out of bounds and he faltered like a whipped dog. Crenshaw has more spine in his pinky finger than Cruz or MB could ever accumulate in a lifetime. The president is walking away on January 20th, there is know reason to guard a ship that has been abandoned by the captain already.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I’ll have to disagree with you on the last part. Those that have Presidential ambitions have every reason to continue courting and pandering to Trumps base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The take away: Crenshaw has been in office less than a year. Shelf life of any elected officials should be no more than 2 terms, probably less

Comment

Cruz talks a big game but at the end of the day is a weak run of the mill republican. Crenshaw campaigned as a real conservative and played the military card to get elected, only to end up being another business as usual DC hack. All of them are trying to distance themselves from the poison pill Trump has become in his last days.

Comment

Working...
                              X