Mission Bows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mission Bows?

Has anyone shot them? My fiance is wanting to get into bow hunting next year, so have been looking for her. Saw the Mission line Hammr. Any thoughts or reviews?

Yakndak on here shoots a mission bow and has great luck With it he shot it just as accurate as any other bow on the market it is no frills bow but that doesn’t mean that they’re not a good bow by any means I think that would be a great bow to start with for sure

Comment

I shoot a ballistic. Mission is Mathews older tech in a cheaper package. Not as many bells and whistles, just a good functional bow. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one.

Comment

They shoot awesome. Shot one just for fun last year. As others said, no where near as fancy, but super smooth shooting especially for someone with bad shoulders.

Comment

Mission venture here since 2012, love it.

Comment

Mission bows are great and great warranty! Shot one 5 years before getting my elite.

Comment

Mathews entry level. Son shoots a Riot....groups well.

Comment

I have the MXR and really like it.
                Hope for my first kill this season!

Comment

I have a Ballistic 2.0 it shoots great.

Comment

Bought one for my daughter last year.

Comment

Good bows my daughter shoots one

Comment

Mission and Mathews are the some bow. I had a mission xrt. I think it was an xrt. Same bow as the reezen. Shot good, killed several deer with it. Sold it to get the obsession I’m shootin now.

Comment

I've only shot a Mission Ballistic since getting into bowhunting a couple years back. Great bow at a great price.

Comment

Had two for years now with no problem. Couldn't tell the difference between my Eliminator II and a Mathews year old bow.

Comment

Had a ballistic for years before my elite. Good bows

Comment

Working...
                              X