Incredible late wedding gift!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incredible late wedding gift!

So my wife and I got married in June and one of the people we invited wasn’t able to attend due to health issues. We were sad not to see him there as he was her college gymnastics coach at A&M. My wife has done gymnastics her entire life and he was one of her most favorite coaches. Unfortunately he had to retire from coaching and teaching due to his health declining and suffering nerve damage in his leg that has made it very hard for him to get around.

So yesterday, we visited her coach since we were in college station to say hi and spend time with him and he surprised us with a matching set of 9mm Smith and Wesson’s. We were shocked to say the least but the agreement was that my wife no longer has an excuse to not get her concealed permit. He believes very highly in the second amendment and that all women should be able to defend themselves at all times. I can’t thank him enough for his thoughts and gesture. He is an amazing person that has had a big influence on so many lives including my wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! Congrats!

Comment

That’s awesome

Comment

Great gift, that is awesome!

Comment

Nice! Great gift

Comment

wow. That is a nice gift. Gotta love those Aggies.

Comment

Originally posted by dfkoon View Post
              wow. That is a nice gift. Gotta love those Aggies.

Yes sir! We all remember what those short horns were giving out in place of glocks....[emoji23]

Comment

WOW! She is very lucky to have a coach/friend like this one. Not too many like her coach, but does not surprise me in the Aggie family!

Class of 75!

Comment

Nice! All I ever got from my coaches was an a** whipping.

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Very awesome. Sounds like she must’ve made an equally important impression on him.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                        but the agreement was that my wife no longer has an excuse to not get her concealed permit. He believes very highly in the second amendment and that all women should be able to defend themselves at all times. I can’t thank him enough for his thoughts and gesture. He is an amazing person that has had a big influence on so many lives including my wife.
                        Great gift and sounds like an awesome coach/person. Obvious need more like him.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                          Nice! All I ever got from my coaches was an a** whipping.
                          That all you probably deserved!! Lol!

Comment

Outstanding gift!

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
                              Very awesome. Sounds like she must’ve made an equally important impression on him.

Well he was the captain and was constantly helping train every day. She literally lived in the gym and library for 3 years while majoring as a mechanical engineer.

Comment

Working...
                              X