SM Giants lose $51.2 BILLION in 2 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pilar View Post
    Boycott to the point of quit referring to Twitter to prove a point of reference in this forum
    Stop driving the algorithms
    I agree. I will not click on Twitter links anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
      Good!
      Remember when Nike lost all that money over night after the Kappernick thing?
      Look at Nike now.

LoL

Comment

Good, hopefully the bleeding continues.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
          Boycott to the point of quit referring to Twitter to prove a point of reference in this forum
          Stop driving the algorithms
          Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
          I agree. I will not click on Twitter links anymore.
          You guys understand the algorithms are driven by users. So if thousands click on one link, that becomes trending, right?

By you not clicking on it, you are passively suppressing that post. FB/Twitter/Google/Amazon just learn your habits and present to you what you want to hear. There is a whole documentary about it.

Comment

You guys have to realize that these companies are global: they've got billions of users globally, and given that the world population grows by 80 million a year, losing every conservative in the US doesn't really hurt them much.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
              You guys have to realize that these companies are global: they've got billions of users globally, and given that the world population grows by 80 million a year, losing every conservative in the US doesn't really hurt them much.
              You do realize Trump has reached out to many other nations who are taking action against these companies right?

Besides its up to us to do our part here.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                You do realize Trump has reached out to many other nations who are taking action against these companies right?

Besides its up to us to do our part here.
                Not saying people shouldn't do what they feel, but that it won't have as big an impact as some hope.

As for other countries, them taking action against these companies has nothing to do with the political situation here in the US. Europe's been after companies like google and facebook for years for being monopolies and collecting/selling personal data.

edit: Trump finally got the ball rolling on the monopoly part, but no one seems to care about the data collection.
                Last edited by sir shovelhands; 01-15-2021, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                  Remember when Nike lost all that money over night after the Kappernick thing?
                  Look at Nike now.

LoL
                  I still don't touch Nike products.

Comment

Working...
                  X