Never buying a beretta again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should have bought a benelli.

But I’m with you. Shame on beretta would have been cheaper on them to just ship you the part.

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
      Should have bought a benelli.

But I’m with you. Shame on beretta would have been cheaper on them to just ship you the part.
      FYI-Bennelli is owned by Beretta.
      I think the issue here may be bigger or different than we know. Either way it sux!

Comment

Yep, go buy a Benelli, then when it shoots a foot high, maybe low, maybe left, maybe needs a sure cycle to function after the first year, you can deal with the same bad service from the Beretta/Benelli company. Seems like the fancier the product, the worse the service. No excuse for that. That said, I love my A300.
        Last edited by jdg13; 01-12-2021, 09:51 AM.

Comment

When I first bought my A400 several years ago I had in issue with it cycling 3.5 shells. I called them and they had me send it in. About a month later they sent it back and I haven't had an issue since. Not sure if their service has got worse or it really is a covid issue.

Comment

Yeah man, I'd be extremely upset too! This is a legit problem and COVID isn't an excuse for poor customer service or failure to back your product, especially from a company like Beretta!

Comment

Originally posted by LonestarRancher View Post
              Yeah man, I'd be extremely upset too! This is a legit problem and COVID isn't an excuse for poor customer service or failure to back your product, especially from a company like Beretta!
              this for sure

Comment

I would walk it into the Beretta Gallery store. I am sure with other customers in range of hearing your issue they might decide to help.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                  You’re gonna send an email to a company knowing one side of the story from a stranger on the internet?

OP I’m not saying you’re lying at all. Maybe they really are backed up. But I’ve known VERY few people that needed the warranty and the ones that did had a good experience.

Swarovski is slow. They give the same answers you got. They almost always will replace/repair for free and expedite the shipping. They cannot say they’ll cover it before inspecting it. That would add liability on their end that’s unnecessary. They’ll fix it or replace it. It’s just after hunting season and covid is around. I’d have some patience with a huge company like that in the midst of the biggest gun buying time in the history of ever.
                  I would be as pizzed as the OP. You've got a brand new gun that's defective. They've got their money, and you're the one that puts on indefinite hold. It's pretty easy to tell someone else how they ought to react, when you're not in their shoes Maybe you'd take your own advice, if it was you......but my money says, most likely not.

Comment

You would think a company like them would stand up. They have a great following. My wife loves the a300 she has. I just keep toting my 300$ 870. If I need an auto, the long recoil operated Belgium gun comes out

Comment

Be glad that it didn't have "Garmin" written on it. You'd still be waiting for someone to actually speak to.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                        I would be as pizzed as the OP. You've got a brand new gun that's defective. They've got their money, and you're the one that puts on indefinite hold. It's pretty easy to tell someone else how they ought to react, when you're not in their shoes Maybe you'd take your own advice, if it was you......but my money says, most likely not.
                        Especially when I bought it to use for this season. Won’t have it back till after seasons over

Comment

I'm no help here but I have had several companies I deem good at customer service delay me more than normal because of Covid because they can't get parts or they can't get a replacement item. Heck some can even get their retail merchandise. My one time with Beretta customer service was like several above. Send gun in, have a part fixed, got it back within a month and never had another problem. I'd suggest Covid delays are very real and I'm not even a Beretta owner anymore. How they talk to you in that period is about all they can control. I'm sure the Customer Service reps are tired of having to tell us the same things and get cussed at because we are spoiled by normal US supply chains and their company has parts and labor issues. Patience helps the anger. There will be other seasons.

Comment

That's crazy. I've owned Berettas for years and never really had issues but times i have for small stuff, they have been awesome and typically ended with me getting whatever small part i needed free. Sorry to hear that. Check out the Beretta store in Dallas, in person, and see what they say.
                            Last edited by Fmjag64; 01-12-2021, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              What do you want for it?
                              Lol i was thinking the same thing!

Comment

Originally posted by sticknstring View Post
                                FYI-Bennelli is owned by Beretta.
                                I think the issue here may be bigger or different than we know. Either way it sux!
                                Ohh i know!! But the thing is Benellis dont break

Comment

Working...
                                X