No announcement yet.

Best sight light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LP lights are adjustable and very bright, runs off 2 cr2032 batteries. I just got one from Viper archery comes with 3 different screw in adapters, you plug it in and charge it like a phone. Has 3 settings, super bright and its push button, come with charge cord. I’m liking it the best so far

Comment

I’ve been through a bunch of them, and most of those cheap hearing aid battery type are good for one or two uses. Then toss and replace. Zbros is a very nice sight light, rechargeable battery, adjustable intensity, adjustable colors, programmable shut off time. They are by far the best I’ve used so far.

Comment

Thousands of happy customers...

Three bad reviews....

Oh it must be junk.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
          Thousands of happy customers...

Three bad reviews....

Oh it must be junk.
          Those were first three reviews that popped up so must be the algorithm knowing I’m a tight wad Scrooge. Yes I did see they had a 4.5 star overall rating but the things mentioned have been the exact things I’ve experienced with other lights. Zbro looks like it would work, but did I mention being a tight wad Scrooge ?? $160-200 for those lights. Heck I’m still shooting a 2009 model bow I bought used on here LOL Maybe it’s time for me to go to the Texasriflehunters.com site

Comment

I have used LP Lights for 15 years on my target bows. Awesome lights !!!

I now represent and use Zbros Lights on my target and hunting bows. I program my Zbros light for 30 minutes and not have to worry about turning if off. On my target bow I program it to turn off in one minute. The battery is rechargable but lasts a long time on a charge.

I have used HHA and Montana Black Gold's little hearing aid battery lights. Many times I have left them on after a morning hunt to find I have dead batteries when I really need them. Very frustrating.

Here is the Zbros on my hunting rig.

Zbros is located in the Fredericksburg area.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
              I have used LP Lights for 15 years on my target bows. Awesome lights !!!

I now represent and use Zbros Lights on my target and hunting bows. I program my Zbros light for 30 minutes and not have to worry about turning if off. On my target bow I program it to turn off in one minute. The battery is rechargable but lasts a long time on a charge.

I have used HHA and Montana Black Gold's little hearing aid battery lights. Many times I have left them on after a morning hunt to find I have dead batteries when I really need them. Very frustrating.

Here is the Zbros on my hunting rig.

Zbros is located in the Fredericksburg area.

So I'm curious if you take that set up and aim it from your awesome dark man cave there out that bright window if you can still see the pin glow?
              The cheap azz chinese junk hearing aid battery lights work most of the time with some fidgeting but the real problem is the intensity is not enough to illuminate the pin from inside a dark pop-up out a bright window even with fresh batteries and turned up all the way. (that's my problem anyway...)

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Elusive wildlife makes some great lights !

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                  So I'm curious if you take that set up and aim it from your awesome dark man cave there out that bright window if you can still see the pin glow?
                  The cheap azz chinese junk hearing aid battery lights work most of the time with some fidgeting but the real problem is the intensity is not enough to illuminate the pin from inside a dark pop-up out a bright window even with fresh batteries and turned up all the way. (that's my problem anyway...)

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                  Standing here behind the bow it is plenty bright. That is the brightest setting. I have the lights off in the shop. Let's call that 10 being the brightest. Out of a tree stand for the first 15-20 minutes in the morning and the last 15-20 minutes before dark I have the brightness level at about 2. Any brighter is too bright.

Comment

I've to find one that doesn't come on accidentally and thus batteries are dead when you need it. I keep a good supply of batteries on hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                      Standing here behind the bow it is plenty bright. That is the brightest setting. I have the lights off in the shop. Let's call that 10 being the brightest. Out of a tree stand for the first 15-20 minutes in the morning and the last 15-20 minutes before dark I have the brightness level at about 2. Any brighter is too bright.

Tree stands and tripods are no problem- it's the pop tent blinds that kill me. Zbro does look good but they are proud of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X