Linen Chest/Cedar Chest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linen Chest/Cedar Chest

I am looking for a place to buy a linen chest for my wife. Something along the lines of a cedar chest but it doesn't necessarily have to be made of cedar. She wants a light colored wood with a cushion on top for seating and something fairly large. Thanks in advance for any help. I am in the Palestine area but don't mind driving a reasonable distance.

I think google...…..
    Lane Cedar chest...………….
    All kinda styles.... as well as pricing...……...

Comment

Thanks. I have been looking at some on Amazon. Just wanted to see if anyone knew of something fairly local that I didn't know about.

Comment

Estate Sales

Comment

There's a place in Frankston that sells cedar furniture. Heading north, they'll be on your left across from the bank before Hwy 175. I've never been in the store but have seen the signs outside every time I go by. I don't know the name of it or how to contact them other than driving there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
            There's a place in Frankston that sells cedar furniture. Heading north, they'll be on your left across from the bank before Hwy 175. I've never been in the store but have seen the signs outside every time I go by. I don't know the name of it or how to contact them other than driving there.
            I know where you are talking about. I will have to check them out. Thanks.

Comment

I just googled it. It is the Ellis Mercantile.

Comment

Ahhh...sleeping with a blanket that smells like a cedar sawmill.....brings back memories!

Comment

Working...
                X