• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
    Not homemade but the next best thing

$8 for a 1# bag of jerky seasoning that will season 45 lbs of meat
    I’ll include some FREE fajita seasoning with every order
    PM me if interested ... my jerky mix is seasoned with black pepper and mesquite

Ragin Blaze, Cajun Seasonings with a Southwest Flare - Shrimp, Crawfish, Crab, Fajita and Chili seasonings shipped to your door. Made from only the freshest ingredients!

These fajitas were made by Jason Gabler who used my RB fajita seasoning
    Best I've had!!! Everytime I make some, 10lbs at a time, it never lasts more than 2 days with everyone getting into it. I've used both beef (eye roast) as well as deer. You know it's good when people will offer to pay you to make them some jerky if they supply the meat!

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
      Will this jerky seasoning work well with the ground jerky out of the shooters? From what I can read there, no sugar, correct?
      honestly, I've never tried it out of a shooter using ground venison. It should definitely work, just mix the seasoning and meat real good. If you try it and are not 100% satisfied, I'll refund your money

Smart's recipe is the real deal and I've used it several times when wanting a different flavor jerky

Last edited by Cajun Blake; 09-09-2019, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Will this jerky seasoning work well with the ground jerky out of the shooters? From what I can read there, no sugar, correct?

Yes....I have tried it...and it does a great job with the shooters! I actually prefer a dry seasoning in the shooter jerky.....

Now I may add some of the Allegro in mine in small amounts to give dry mixes some added depth but CBs is great without it too

Comment

I'm a fan of Fiesta's Jerky Seasoning. It's as easy as it gets. Jerky does not stick around this house long.

Comment

honestly, I've never tried it out of a shooter using ground venison. It should definitely work, just mix the seasoning and meat real good. If you try it and are not 100% satisfied, I'll refund your money

Smart's recipe is the real deal and I've used it several times when wanting a different flavor jerky

I don't see it listed on the products page?

Comment

I don't see it listed on the products page?
              PM him and he will get you fixed up, I wanted to try it and have some on the way

Comment

Just order this and be done with it. Best jerky seasoning I’ve tried and you can’t beat the price or customer service.

Not homemade but the next best thing

$8 for a 1# bag of jerky seasoning that will season 45 lbs of meat
                I’ll include some FREE fajita seasoning with every order
                PM me if interested ... my jerky mix is seasoned with black pepper and mesquite

Ragin Blaze, Cajun Seasonings with a Southwest Flare - Shrimp, Crawfish, Crab, Fajita and Chili seasonings shipped to your door. Made from only the freshest ingredients!

These fajitas were made by Jason Gabler who used my RB fajita seasoning

Comment

Tagged

TMKBDD

Comment

Originally posted by 79F250 View Post
                    I’ve used Smarts recipe and it’s dang good stuff.
                    Just do a search for smarts deer jerky
                    This. It's delicious, and dangerous b/c the jerky doesn't last long!

Comment

tag

Comment

Working...
                      X