New from All Seasons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New from All Seasons?

Has anyone seen the new All Seasons Monolith feeder? I like the concept but I believe my pigs would destroy it. Thoughts??

Here’s a link:

I love how it says these are varmint proof with an Eliminator plate. I bet with a coon able to stand on the ground and piddle, he will have that Eliminator figured out in 10 minutes.

Comment

Make a good scratching post for the hogs or cows at out place

Comment

Post 2 and 3 are both right IMO. I will pass

Comment

Pass!

Comment

Does it have a large base or is it driven into the ground?

Comment

It has a large base.

Comment

700 bucks!!!????

Comment

There stuff is junk, constantly working on it. Been filling protein feeders today and all are one year old. every one of them is either leaking at bad welds, bad silicone or sweating so bad inside the Protien is chunked and rusted. Crawling in every feeder to get them clean. Nasty!

Their corn feeders also Leak like a mug, frustrating to say the least.

Comment

Good community rubbing post for hogs and cows. I’ve been pretty happy with ASF stand n fill corn feeders but the big varmint cage has some down side to it. This may not be the answer to it. I will pass.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenJ View Post
                      There stuff is junk, constantly working on it. Been filling protein feeders today and all are one year old. every one of them is either leaking at bad welds, bad silicone or sweating so bad inside the Protien is chunked and rusted. Crawling in every feeder to get them clean. Nasty!

Their corn feeders also Leak like a mug, frustrating to say the least.
                      Dang man, we run quite a few of their feeders with minimal issues. None of them are very new though.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        I love how it says these are varmint proof with an Eliminator plate. I bet with a coon able to stand on the ground and piddle, he will have that Eliminator figured out in 10 minutes.

I’m not sure on this design but that ranch king design they don’t mess with. And I have plenty of trophy coons to try them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                          I’m not sure on this design but that ranch king design they don’t mess with. And I have plenty of trophy coons to try them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great...you can be the guinea pig....knock yourself out..

Coon standing on the ground has all day to figure something out versus hanging.....
                          Last edited by Smart; 02-15-2019, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Empty weight 224 lbs? Wow!!!

Comment

I’ve seen one in person at all seasons and they are built like tanks, the lower end is all steel, it’s actually really nice in person super solid

Comment

Working...
                              X