Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm betting Jason's dance wasn't pretty but it def worked!

Comment

Keep those dancing shoes on, Jason.

Comment

Looking good for us South of Mertzon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Blew thru us pretty fast, as dry as it was looks like it just knocked down the dust some. Looked a lot better on radar.
          Southern guys prob faired a little better.

But def better than nothing at this point!
          Last edited by KactusKiller; 02-18-2018, 08:30 AM.

Comment

I was relieved this morning that we got a sprinkle. Its getting desperate out there!

Definitely not liking the start to the year. Maybe well catch up soon.

Comment

We left this morning. Got a pretty good shower early Saturday morning and last night. We need as much as we can get right now.

Comment

2018 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

Earthquake! Down goes the dip cone mountain

Last edited by Smart; 02-18-2018, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Got an update from our lease:
                  The deer are hammering the cottonseed. 2 of our members put out 1,500 lbs yesterday. Here’s a picture of mine.

They ate about 1,000 lbs out of just my pen in 5 weeks. I’ll be topping off in a few weeks when I’m able to make a trip.

We started filling our free choice protein feeders last Thursday. In just 2 days, they’ve pulled about 100 lbs of feed out of each feeder. 50lbs/day is insane for our place. All of our Lamco times trough protein feeders have been getting hammered since we’ve dialed them up to 10 seconds, twice a day in January. No feed in the trays. I will be having to top that off too as I have been informed it is empty. Luckily our landowner is filling all 10 of our free choice feeders. I’ve got him scheduled to top those off every 15 days. By the way our deer are feeding, I’m glad I set the schedule up that way.

I finally had time to hang up my 2017 buck. I hung it on one of the TKmounts that I ordered online. Pretty neat idea. I like the way it swivels, allowing me to turn it at the angle I want.

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
                    Got an update from our lease:
                    The deer are hammering the cottonseed. 2 of our members put out 1,500 lbs yesterday. Here’s a picture of mine.

They ate about 1,000 lbs out of just my pen in 5 weeks. I’ll be topping off in a few weeks when I’m able to make a trip.

We started filling our free choice protein feeders last Thursday. In just 2 days, they’ve pulled about 100 lbs of feed out of each feeder. 50lbs/day is insane for our place. All of our Lamco times trough protein feeders have been getting hammered since we’ve dialed them up to 10 seconds, twice a day in January. No feed in the trays. I will be having to top that off too as I have been informed it is empty. Luckily our landowner is filling all 10 of our free choice feeders. I’ve got him scheduled to top those off every 15 days. By the way our deer are feeding, I’m glad I set the schedule up that way.

I finally had time to hang up my 2017 buck. I hung it on one of the TKmounts that I ordered online. Pretty neat idea. I like the way it swivels, allowing me to turn it at the angle I want.

That's one cool buck! Looks good

Comment

That 8 had a lot of character.

Comment

Cool buck, Zach. He looks real good on the wall.

Comment

Sweet Euro! I like that hanger

Comment

Good chance for rain tonight through Friday. Bring it on!

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                              Good chance for rain tonight through Friday. Bring it on!

Dancing in Christoval hard for your rain!..

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                                That's one cool buck! Looks good
                                Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                                That 8 had a lot of character.
                                Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                                Cool buck, Zach. He looks real good on the wall.
                                Originally posted by arrowsonly88 View Post
                                Sweet Euro! I like that hanger

Thank y’all!

Comment

Working...
                                X