No announcement yet.

2013 Pushmataha County Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks. We may be headed up to Pittsburg county to check one out this weekend. Still though we would love to hear about it if you find any leads.

Comment

Originally posted by PSE-Madman View Post
      Thanks. We may be headed up to Pittsburg county to check one out this weekend. Still though we would love to hear about it if you find any leads.
      I saw an ad on the classifieds for 1000 acres in push county but it was a while back ill see if I can find it for ya!

Comment

Please do. We love the area. We are trying to contact diff timber company's as well as friends in the area. Little luck
        So far

Comment

Originally posted by PSE-Madman View Post
          Please do. We love the area. We are trying to contact diff timber company's as well as friends in the area. Little luck
          So far
          I can't se to find it but I will keep my eyes open when I'm up there they guy next to us has 500-600 acres and I don't think he hunts it ill check into it for ya next time I see him good luck to y'all

Comment

Originally posted by q-all View Post
            Went and checked on our summer plots yesterday. The milo is not doing that great but the cow peas look awesome!
            [ATTACH]507166[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH]507167[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH]507168[/ATTACH]
            I hope our look as good as yours!

Comment

I found one a little north of us that we are going to look at next week. It is about 3000 acres and looks to be pretty similar on the aerial map. there is another just north of it in Pittsburg county but it is a little more expensive and less land. that one does have a cabin though with electricity. The landowner lives on it so that makes me a little wary of the amount of people walking/ four wheeling, etc when we are not there. Nothing will be perfect but i am glad we now have a couple solid leads. the 3000 acre place is solid timber and we have grown accustom to that type of hunting.

Comment

Well good luck to y'all I hope it works out I know what it's like to lose a lease u love it's hard to replace but a fun adventure learning the new one! Also I got a new baby this weekend my wife got it for me and I'm out of town for the week. Can't wait to get home to shoot!Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372084095.172910.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	24212686Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372084106.297075.jpg
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	24212687Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372084116.346055.jpg
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	24212688

Comment

Originally posted by -Z7- View Post
                  Well good luck to y'all I hope it works out I know what it's like to lose a lease u love it's hard to replace but a fun adventure learning the new one! Also I got a new baby this weekend my wife got it for me and I'm out of town for the week. Can't wait to get home to shoot![ATTACH]509021[/ATTACH][ATTACH]509022[/ATTACH][ATTACH]509023[/ATTACH]
                  U have a good wife my friend.
                  Sweet rig.

Comment

Originally posted by q-all View Post
                    U have a good wife my friend.
                    Sweet rig.
                    Yes I do thanks just can't wait to set it up!

Comment

Im new to hunting in OK. I got on a lease just east of Stringtown off 43. So far I love it up there. It is just beautiful country and some really nice local people I have meet up there.

Comment

Can I get the OK pro's to give me an age on this one? This is the best buck I have so far coming in to my feeders and wondering if he will be of age to shoot this year. I think yes but not 100% on aging deer in OK. Thanks
                        Attached Files

Comment

3-4 yrs. that is going to be a good buck. it looks like we are very close to locking down this deal over by Clayton lake. its 3000 acres. I am going up this weekend to look at it.

Comment

Hope you get it man.

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                              Finally got my bow buck back from the Taxidermist (Smitty's Taxi in Durant) yesterday and I'm pleased to have this guy on the wall.

[ATTACH]489398[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH]489399[/ATTACH]

Put a tape to him and came out at 127 2/8". Best bow buck to date.

After 13 years of marriage I am continually amazed. My wife was actually on board with putting deer #4 in our living area. I heard the words, "No, put it over here. It'll be pretty over here..." And had to do a double take.
                              I can't get that buck under 135"! Great deer no matter what he scored

Comment

q-all - Where are you located in proximity to McGee Creek?

Comment

Working...
                                X