How many fly fishermen on here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a chance to get up to a few streams in Utah last weekend. Nice to get into some cool weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rcole1310; 10-17-2018, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Had a few hours this afternoon to get in some long over due fly fishing. In CO for several days for the upcoming elk season.

Comment

Love the fly fishing in the snow. I used to fish in the snow in Northern Nevada. Good stuff!!

Comment

Had a solid day on the Big Hole yesterday. It’s a little late in the season but we managed some nice browns and a few decent rainbows. The whitefish were in there thick so we had to weed through them for our trout. Warmed up nicely and turned out to be a great day.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
            Got a chance to get up to a few streams in Utah last weekend. Nice to get into some cool weather.

Now that looks like a sweet trip!!!!

Is that a beaver dam you are fishing?

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
              Now that looks like a sweet trip!!!!

Is that a beaver dam you are fishing?

Thanks! Yeah it was a beaver dam. Saw some browns working the surface in that pool and tried it out.

Comment

Anybody ever fly fished in Pagosa Springs in winter? A friend of ours is staying up there till New Years and wants us to come visit while the kids are out on Christmas break! Little man wants to try out his new fly rod!

Comment

Incase anyone was wondering the legend that is Flip Pallot, one of fly fishing’s greats, is a bow hunter... and a trad guy at that. He posted a great FL buck that he got with his recurve this weekend on Instagram.

Thought it was cool that he is a crossover guy too!

Comment

I decided to buy myself for my birthday on Wednesday with a new Scott Meridian 8wt, and since I couldn’t just let it sit around I booked a trip with Eric Glass down in South Padre for tomorrow morning. He’s saying the Snook are hungry and I’m pretty excited to get down there and give it a run. Should be chilly but the weather should clear and be nice around mid day

Comment

I've had a new Moonshine 3wt just dying to get it out and break it in but seems like most days lately I could go it's been raining....

Comment

Heres my last successful trip, first fish of the day, he was tasty
                        https://youtu.be/NTerMiqOiAE

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                          I decided to buy myself for my birthday on Wednesday with a new Scott Meridian 8wt, and since I couldn’t just let it sit around I booked a trip with Eric Glass down in South Padre for tomorrow morning. He’s saying the Snook are hungry and I’m pretty excited to get down there and give it a run. Should be chilly but the weather should clear and be nice around mid day

How was the fishing?

Comment

Post front the snook has lock jaw

Comment

I have essentially taught myself to tie flies, and I have picked up tips here and there. Thanks and have a great day.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Alright y’all time for me to upgrade waders again (finally). Looking at the Simms G3 and Reddington Sonic Pro. Still haven’t decided on zippers or not. I’m a huge Simms fan but the reddingtons look good and are much cheaper. Anyone have experience with either?

Comment

Working...
                                X