Gasoline shortage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
    Made it to Colorado from llano. No problem every town had plenty of gas.
    Good to hear. Heading out Tuesday to Colorado and on the fence about which vehicle to take. Gas or Diesel. Rather go with the gas due to lot better mpg.

Comment

Why is a gas shortage in places that didn't get hit by a hurricane?

I'm just north of Dickinson and I haven't had to wait in line. The only time I couldn't get gas it was cuz the gas station was closed

Comment

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
        Why is a gas shortage in places that didn't get hit by a hurricane?

I'm just north of Dickinson and I haven't had to wait in line. The only time I couldn't get gas it was cuz the gas station was closed
        Somebody posted on Facebook apparently. I was sitting in a room and many guys got calls telling them to gas up because supposedly there was a shortage. I don't do Facebook so I can't say for sure but the folks I work with say social media was spreading rumors and everyone went crazy.

Comment

Texas AG was on Fox News again today warning those that were price gouging especially gasoline. Some of these ****** bags gonna regret their greediness.
          Ag says they have already filed about 1000 cases and are ramping it up with a hot line and on line access to report cases. Says to please take pics to document.

$4 a gallon is gouging period.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
            Somebody posted on Facebook apparently. I was sitting in a room and many guys got calls telling them to gas up because supposedly there was a shortage. I don't do Facebook so I can't say for sure but the folks I work with say social media was spreading rumors and everyone went crazy.
            The local Dallas news actually reported the was a shortage, which made the social media report seem true and spread faster.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

No body believes that left wing liberal Media 😊

Comment

The lines are long at the Burleson HEB. Just not at the pumps! No gas shortage here. But if you want a car wash, your gonna have to wait.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesl View Post
                  Good to hear. Heading out Tuesday to Colorado and on the fence about which vehicle to take. Gas or Diesel. Rather go with the gas due to lot better mpg.
                  I left Austin Friday night headed for CO. NO gas all the way to Llano. Once we hit Brady there were no problems. I did fuel up in Sweetwater and prices had gone from 2.19 on Thursday to 2.39 by Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by str8shooter View Post
                    I left Austin Friday night headed for CO. NO gas all the way to Llano. Once we hit Brady there were no problems. I did fuel up in Sweetwater and prices had gone from 2.19 on Thursday to 2.39 by Friday.
                    We are considering taking a Honda CRV for the mpg, I think low 30's. We will be starting in Boerne with a full tank. That should get us out of any fuel issue areas.

Comment

Just landed at Love field in Dallas. Will be looking for gas tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ain't no shortage up here in Lubbock, Post or in Raton!

Comment

We just filled up in Bryan off of highway 6 at the Stripes. Half of the pumps had bags over them, and yesterday they were out of fuel completely.

Comment

In Azle and Springtown still seems to be quite a few stations out of fuel. Just drove into Azle to take my wife to the store and lots of yellow bags over pumps or completely taped off.

Comment

Not saying how much I had to pay for super outside of Madisonville because no reg.unleaded to be found... but I could have had a Whataburger #2 per gallon...

Comment

Why are they out of everything but super? I know that people will buy the cheap stuff first .
                                But I guess I'm thinking just crank out any grade ! Gas stations here are ghost towns unless it has gas then it is mobbed

Comment

Working...
                                X