Best deals on molded gun cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best deals on molded gun cases

Pelican, Boyt, etc., yada, yada (for the Seinfeld fans). Where are y'all finding the best deals on cases? I have a couple builds that customers want a full meal deal with cases cut and all so I'm trying to find the best deal around (I won't order enough to get any type of dealer promotion that I know of). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Who is going to cut the foam?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

MidwayUSA has Boyts on sale

Comment

Sean, that was actually going to be my next question/endeavor. I bought a cheap little foam cutter sometime back and it isn’t worth a ****. I’d like to do it in house if possible if I can get good results but if not I’m open to suggestions as I know you’ll steer me right.

Desertdug, I’ll check midway as well.

Comment

I use these;

Contact Frank the owner. frank@eatontacticalinnovations.com

Last edited by SC-Texas; 11-14-2018, 06:57 PM.

Comment

That bottom case picture reminds me of every hitman movie trope when they open up their case.

Comment

I have several , but like the Boyt the best..

Comment

I like the Pelican cases

Comment

Take a look at Peak Cases. They have some nice stuff.
                  I am looking at the violin case for my Rem Tac14. It holds 2 handguns also.

Comment

Originally posted by kck View Post
                    Sean, that was actually going to be my next question/endeavor. I bought a cheap little foam cutter sometime back and it isn’t worth a ****. I’d like to do it in house if possible if I can get good results but if not I’m open to suggestions as I know you’ll steer me right.

Desertdug, I’ll check midway as well.
                    What are you putting in the cases?

Comment

I found Boyt double rolling hard cases at Costco in San Antonio for 80 bucks each last year. They have had them for two years in row. Hoping they have a third year bc I will purchase another one. Def price for it online was 200 bucks.

Comment

anyone use the RTIC gun case????

looks good and the price seems rights

Comment

I've got a couple Pelicans and a Boyt and like them both, just wanting to see if anyone is running any really good deals on them right now.

Sean, just rifle, bipod, etc. Standard issue setup so nothing wild. I do have a 338 that is almost 52" so I need to round up a big *** case for that one as well.

Txoutdoorsman24, I'll check that out as well. If I built more I would try to become a dealer for someone but I won't have the volume for that.

Comment

If you go with rtic use the code fb25 for an additional 25% off

Comment

Originally posted by kck View Post
                              I've got a couple Pelicans and a Boyt and like them both, just wanting to see if anyone is running any really good deals on them right now.

Sean, just rifle, bipod, etc. Standard issue setup so nothing wild. I do have a 338 that is almost 52" so I need to round up a big *** case for that one as well.

Txoutdoorsman24, I'll check that out as well. If I built more I would try to become a dealer for someone but I won't have the volume for that.
                              Frank has a precision rifle cutout that should work.

Comment

Working...
                              X