• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe had to go Gotta Go Gotta Go right now

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
      82,496 members now....I would say 99% of those that are active enough to fly your colors are great folks. It's that other 1% we have to watch out for.
      yep, just like in everything else in life.

Comment

There's always a 2%er out there. Even A&M has em.

Comment

Originally posted by dfkoon View Post
          There's always a 2%er out there. Even A&M has em.
          I bet he was a UT graduate to [emoji33]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
            I was thinking the same thing, but I guess it was a crossbow and the bolt was sticking out

I10 is a magical place!

Comment

Should set up a system where your sticker you received is indicative of your tenure and/or post count and/or contribution to the site.

You wouldn’t even qualify for a sticker until you met certain criteria. Once you qualified at the highest level the sticker came with your screen name. [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Comment

Whoops!!

Comment

Well I ve had 2 tbh stickers sightings in my time here on tbh. Both times I got passed. Both times it happened to be the boss man him self
                  Back in his Paris days

Comment

I need to buy a TBH sticker for my Motorhome and travel at 60 in the left lane!! LOL at you young ones. Yes I have son-in-laws that don't allow me to drive when they are with me.
                    Last edited by doghouse; 11-14-2018, 08:33 PM.

Comment

The last 3 stickers I saw all ignored me. Stopped posting about em.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                        Was this coworker representing a sticker also? The other guy may have honked and flashed the old tbh “wave”, the *******! Could be misinterpreted as the bird.
                        It is a much safer way, you can keep one hand in the wheel.

I have given the three fingered wonder wave a couple times.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          Obviously someone sold their truck and forgot to remove the sticker.
                          This does happen.....true story.....I pulled up to Cabela’s in League City and watched a truck with a TBH sticker pull in front of me. I thought cool....I will say hi to the guy. Went inside and asked the guy how his hinting was going. He looked at me strange. I said I noticed the TBH sticker on his truck.....I asked if he was a Bowhunter. He said, no, I’m a fishing guide. He had purchased the truck with the sticker on it. Did not bow hunt at all. It happens.

Comment

Funny I KEEP looking for one . I have not seen one yet .

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              The last 3 stickers I saw all ignored me. Stopped posting about em.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                              I've air bowed two people with stickers while coming back from the lease so far this deer season. Both just kinda squinted at me with a confused look on their face.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                                And all you people who sell your vehicles with the sticker on... shame on you!
                                I left the sticker on, but in my defense I sold my truck to another TBH'er.

Comment

Working...
                                X