UFC 229: Khabib vs. McGregor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UFC 229: Khabib vs. McGregor

I have to go with the wrestler, who is also undefeated, and favored. But really just hope it is a good fight.

Remember it start's on the feet. For him to take him down he has to get in range of that left hand.

Comment

Khabib is going night night. He’s never fought someone as good as Conor. Barbozas wrestling is much weaker than Conor’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've bet more on this fight, than any other in my gambling history, lol.

Khabib destroys him.

Comment

I can't bet against Khabib. He's never even been in trouble in the UFC. People like to say Michael Johnson rocked him because Rogan said it live but if you go back and look at it he was fine.

Yeah he has never fought anybody as good as Conor, but Conor has never fought a wrestler like Khabib. Chad mendes is way smaller and was whipping Conor pretty good until he gassed.

Khabib also does a very good job at keeping that right hand up blocking his face, people over look that. Going to be hard for Conor to connect cleanly.

That said, nobody's timing is better than Conor's. He could catch him and KO him. But is he KOable. Nobody has clipped him clean enough to tell. Conor couldn't KO Nate even though he caught him clean several times. If he clips Khabib and follows him to the ground that would be a mistake IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
            Khabib is going night night. He’s never fought someone as good as Conor. Barbozas wrestling is much weaker than Conor’s.

...and he waded through Barbozas like he was a mud puddle. I will differ that McGreggor has not fought anybody as good as Khabib.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
              I've bet more on this fight, than any other in my gambling history, lol.

Khabib destroys him.
              How do I get in on that action?!

In for Khabib

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
                How do I get in on that action?!

In for Khabib
                I just seem to have a lot of friends that like to give me money, lol.

I have about $400 lined up. Nothing huge in the grand scheme of things.

But I think with the layoff, the lack of real fight in McGregor, and the skill level that Khabib is on right now, that Khabib wins convincingly.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                  I just seem to have a lot of friends that like to give me money, lol.

I have about $400 lined up. Nothing huge in the grand scheme of things.

But I think with the layoff, the lack of real fight in McGregor, and the skill level that Khabib is on right now, that Khabib wins convincingly.

Get that money!

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBowtech View Post
                    Remember it start's on the feet. For him to take him down he has to get in range of that left hand.
                    Correct. But the young Dagi, has been training with actual bears since he was a kid. Look at they way he ducks his chin and shoot on a freaking bear, with no fear. He has been wanting this moment his entire life.

Conner just wants to dance around and throw bombs. While that has worked for him a good amount of the time, I got to go with the rastler, who also can throw bombs.

Comment

Conor knocks him out in 2......Surprise, Surprise M&%^$R F^@&€R, the King is Back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Comment

Anything can, and does happen in fights all the time. With that being said, I'm saying Conor gets man handled. As mentioned, he's never been against skill like this. Since the beginning of mma, superior wrestling has always had a edge over superior boxing.
                        Liddell had a rare gift of being almost impossible to take down, and he threw hard punches from off angles. Connor has some of that, but not enough imo.
                        But that's why we fight, cuz ya never know.

Comment

Im going for Conor McGregor.

Comment

One sided fight, Khabib takes the cake.

Comment

My first thought was Khabib would maul him. The more i think about it the more i think this could be a dog fight with each guy having there moments throughout the fight.

But who knows maybe Mac just sleeps him in the first round with a left.

Comment

Working...
                              X