La Bahia Game Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

La Bahia Game Ranch

Anyone ever been here or heard of this place for that matter??? I just found this place and its only a few miles away from my property.

sorry never heard of it

Comment

I've "hunted" it. Shot a fallow and sister shot an axis. They're very nice people that run it but it felt like a shoot more than a hunt. He could tell us exactly when the animals we were"hunting" would show up and they both showed up exactly where he said within in 5 minutes of when he said they would show up. Also, the property is small...... i want to say less that 100 acres.... but can not remember exactly.

Their whitetail side was completely separate from the exotics and we did not get to look on that side of the property.

I would go back but I would know this time what I was getting in to.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Quality

Originally posted by Stephenrlandrum View Post
        I've "hunted" it. Shot a fallow and sister shot an axis. They're very nice people that run it but it felt like a shoot more than a hunt. He could tell us exactly when the animals we were"hunting" would show up and they both showed up exactly where he said within in 5 minutes of when he said they would show up. Also, the property is small...... i want to say less that 100 acres.... but can not remember exactly.

Their whitetail side was completely separate from the exotics and we did not get to look on that side of the property.

I would go back but I would know this time what I was getting in to.

Hope this helps.
        Where the animals that you saw/took nice? Is it worth it? Do they allow bows on it?

Comment

I shot a decent fallow with their crossbow. I was going to rifle hunt but when I arrived and saw how small the place was I asked to use one of their crossbows. The people that hunted after us (in the afternoon) were bow hunters. Like I said before I would go back because its an easy in and out deal. IMO it's not a real hunt though

Comment

Working...
          X