Cactus creek bow hunting ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cactus creek bow hunting ranch

This place is amazing. So many hogs and a lot of quality animals. I brought 16 people their for a youth bowhunting trip and even though that was way to many, they made it work for us and everyone one was successful. I could write a ton on this place, but we did set up a blog if you are interested further check it out, www.proctorarchers.blogspot.com. Thank you Texas and everyone that made this work for us!

I havent been there in 7 years but everytime I went I was always successful. congrats on the kills.

Comment

Glad you guys enjoyed your time in Texas and the success shared by all.

Comment

id like to shoot a few hogs. This place looks like fun.

Comment

I love that place! Quality animals at very reasonable prices! Glad you guys had fun.

Comment

looks nice!

Comment

Originally posted by texmexboy210 View Post
              I havent been there in 7 years but everytime I went I was always successful. congrats on the kills.
              texmex, I live in Killeen also man. I hunt mainly on Ft Hood but do have some areas outside as well.

Comment

i took my 13yr daughter last thanksgiving for hogs, she shot 2 with her crossbow, we had a blackbuck, 8 rams, and some audads come within shooting distance that really got her excited. when we go in the tower blind had a coyote walk about 20yds from us, she had a blast, a great for kids or beginners.

Comment

Working...
                X