Restaurant Recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Restaurant Recipes

Ever wonder how to make some of the things that you can only get at a particular restaurant? Well...I got this in an email the other day. It list alot of the recipes from restaurants all over the place.

I've only tried one so far (my wife wanted the Casa Ole green sauce) and she said that it tasted identical to the original.

Just thought yall might enjoy.

Restaurant recipes.pdf

Some look good. Some look ridiculous. Would anyone really make their own Three Musketeers Bar? And who in their right mind would make their own Cheese-Whiz?

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

The Outback Aussie Fries look worth a shot to me! I scanned through the list and am now extremely hungry!!! Thanks for posting this.

Comment

Just missing one thing........................... James Coney Island chili!

Comment

I looked at several of these recipes and IMHO some of them are not even close.

Comment

Momma~AP made Casa Ole green sauce.

It was muy yummie!
            Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
            l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
            ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

I gotta start trying some of these. I love Popeye's biscuits - didn't realize they were 90% butter.

Big disappointment - still no recipe for Salt Lick's Lauren (Habanero) Sauce.

Comment

Try this link it is a database of hundreds of recipes from restaurants.

Comment

Working...
                X