No announcement yet.

mud bugs boiled in clean unseasoned water = the best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the way I’ve done mine for several years now. When I eat others crawfish my finger swell from all the salt, this way they never do and there’s consistency in every batch.

Comment

Originally posted by Breezy View Post
      looks amazing

Comment

mud bugs boiled in clean unseasoned water = the best

Oooohhhh aahhh...I gotz da envie fo sum mudbugs!!!! [emoji30]

Comment

We need to get together for a TBH crawfish cook off sometime.

Comment

Well here we go. Annual Mudbug boil...albeit abbreviated TBH, Covid version. It’s about to go down! These crawdaddies ain’t practicing social distancing so we gonna put a hurtin on em!!!
            Reppin TBH Team Mudbug too!

Comment

First batch in the slurry!!! [emoji108]

Comment

Comment

And now y’all all see where that stimulus money went!![emoji106][emoji106]

Comment

Will be trying this method tonight

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
                      That's how papadeauxs does it
                      wow. they must have changed up. we used seasoned water back when i worked there.....but that was back in 92.

i use swamp fire or frog bone seasoning for my water. then i toss them in a special crawfish butter

clarified butter blended with franks red hot, roasted garlic, and a little zatarains crab boil....the oil type. hit it with a hand blender while slowly adding the butter like you are making hollandaise, and it will get good an thick. people flip out over it.

Comment

It’s that time of year again!

Comment

Just got 5lbs at Bayou Boys in Needville, the were decent size but no heat at all.

Comment

Soaking is the only way to go. Never tried the mustard. I use Ketchup and Cajun spices . Soak for an hour or more.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X