No announcement yet.

McCarthy new Cowboy coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see Jones was reading my text messages. Babe confirmed it that Jerrah had to make some big concessions to McCarthy to get him to come to Dallas. So, is JJ finally listening to outside wisdom? Stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      I see Jones was reading my text messages. Babe confirmed it that Jerrah had to make some big concessions to McCarthy to get him to come to Dallas. So, is JJ finally listening to outside wisdom? Stay tuned.
      I'll believe that Jerry gave him more power when he lets all of Garrett's coaches go, or he cuts a "star" player.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
        I'll believe that Jerry gave him more power when he lets all of Garrett's coaches go, or he cuts a "star" player.
        According to Babe Laufenberg both sides had to make concession for the deal to be consummated. Heard Babe state that on the news this am. Wonder what Babe knows? or is he bloviating.

Comment

Not my first choice, guess I was wrong and JJ wanted to get him off the market. I think he is a ****load better than Garrett, but I also think we could have done better. Anyone can do better than 500.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter-1 View Post
            Not my first choice, guess I was wrong and JJ wanted to get him off the market. I think he is a ****load better than Garrett, but I also think we could have done better. Anyone can do better than 500.

Who was your number 1? and how is he better in the NFL than McCarthey?

Comment

I think the Panthers made a better choice in Rhule. I think he is going to be very successful in the NFL. I was hoping to see the Cowboys at least talk to him. I don't think he would have come though. Jerry would not have let him have enough say so on staff and player decisions.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It will be interesting to see if Rhule can have success in the NFL. College ball and the pros are 2 entirely different beasts. He is basically going to blow the whole thing up in Carolina and start over.

Comment

I'm really disappointed in Mike, I thought he would end up somewhere he could run the show and have control.

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post

I am sorry. Don’t be so hard on your team. It’s just football.

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
                        I think the Panthers made a better choice in Rhule. I think he is going to be very successful in the NFL. I was hoping to see the Cowboys at least talk to him. I don't think he would have come though. Jerry would not have let him have enough say so on staff and player decisions.

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by bps3040 View Post
                          Just came across phone the the Cowgirls hired McCarthy. What y'all think?
                          Not bad, not bad. I was actually expecting Josh McDaniel. And Nolan as the DC, that's a good choice. too. Sounds like Stephen is making an impact.

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post

That's a whole lotta guessing disguised as thinking.

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                            I'm really disappointed in Mike, I thought he would end up somewhere he could run the show and have control.

So what was the agreement of control in the meeting that day?. Reports are that there was some give and take on both sides. Sounds like you are privy to that info.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              So what was the agreement of control in the meeting that day?. Reports are that there was some give and take on both sides. Sounds like you are privy to that info.
                              Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                That's a whole lotta guessing disguised as thinking.

I guess the Panthers made a better choice in Rhule. I guess he is going to be very successful in the NFL. I was hoping to see the Cowboys at least talk to him. I don't guess he would have come though. Jerry would not have let him have enough say so on staff and player decisions.

I think this will please you!

Comment

Working...
                                X