• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
    Jason Garrett still head coach
    I said it wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

JJ has no reason to change coaches, it won't make him anymore more money than he's already making.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
        JJ has no reason to change coaches, it won't make him anymore more money than he's already making.
        Hmmmmm.

Comment

I think the only reason he'll make a change, is because he's sensing that keeping Garrett will cause apathy to set in.

THAT is Jerry's worst nightmare.....people not caring about the Cowboys.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            I think the only reason he'll make a change, is because he's sensing that keeping Garrett will cause apathy to set in.

Maybe but that hasn't happened in over 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
              Fire the dang owner first
              Ed Zachry!

Comment

Horse****. Super Bowl wins would make him insane money even more than the stupid money he already has.

Comment

I listened to Cowherd for an hour and still have no clue. Well, maybe just one. JJ is holding out news to get the most TV coverage to feed his over inflated ego.

Comment

[QUOTE=Smart;14614918]Horse****. [QUOTE]
                    Bet those **** says "hair" doesn't it?

Comment

It will never happen but if the media would stop covering any of this circus for 24-48 hours and Garrett would be fired immediately

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Getting "there"....rapidly

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                          I listened to Cowherd for an hour and still have no clue. Well, maybe just one. JJ is holding out news to get the most TV coverage to feed his over inflated ego.
                          I can't listen to him for more than about 3 seconds. He's right up there with Skip and Stephen A for me.

As far as apathy goes, I got there a few seasons ago. Growing up I was die hard, could pretty much recite the 53man roster every year, the last 5 years or so I really couldn't care less if I catch the game or not. These days wether or not I see a game usually depends more on how good of a buck I have on camera than my personal schedule. Actually found myself rooting against them this year just because I want something to change.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                            I can't listen to him for more than about 3 seconds. He's right up there with Skip and Stephen A for me.

As far as apathy goes, I got there a few seasons ago. Growing up I was die hard, could pretty much recite the 53man roster every year, the last 5 years or so I really couldn't care less if I catch the game or not. These days wether or not I see a game usually depends more on how good of a buck I have on camera than my personal schedule. Actually found myself rooting against them this year just because I want something to change.
                            Same, I quit after the Jets loss. Can't say I don't "care", but all they were getting from me was ratings, and they aren't getting that until something big changes.

Comment

I heard someone on a sports show today say something that made a lot of sense. He said Jerry would never hire another Jimmy Johnson type due to Jimmy having so much power in the locker room. And, Jerry appeared second in command to Jimmy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                                I heard someone on a sports show today say something that made a lot of sense. He said Jerry would never hire another Jimmy Johnson type due to Jimmy having so much power in the locker room. And, Jerry appeared second in command to Jimmy.
                                It's true. Troy said this morning that he's talked to a few "HOF bound" coaches that said they don't think they could ever coach under Jerry. He mentioned several times in the past where there are things said to him that he was told would not be released to the public only for Jerry or Stephen to talk about it on the radio the next day.

The kind of coach we need will want to bring his own staff in and will want full control of the team. Jerry just can't give that up.

Comment

Working...
                                X